CHAPTER 4

SHINING STAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 4

*Rehearsal Studio*

All members are present, even Kibum is also there. Finally, it is day that they’re been waiting for. Super Junior is already COMPELTE. They are going to practice for their next stop of Super Junior 2 concert at China.

Leeteuk started his speech.


“Today is a special day for us. Because we are now performing with complete members. I’m so happy, finally the day *sniff* I’ve been waiting for is already occurred. *sniff* Hoping that this would be forever”


Leeteuk started to cry while looking at Hangeng. Because of his sudden tears, his
dongsaeng started to comfort him. But Leeteuk still manage to say his line,


“Urineun Super Juni-“

“-or waeyo!”

automatically responsed of other members. After that, Leeteuk started to breakdown that cause the other members get worry about him.


“Aish! Gaeteuk! You’re such a crybaby. As if one or us is going to leave.”


Heechul blurted out.


“Hmm? Wait, Where is Hangeng?”


Murmured to himself. No one notice that Hangeng left the rehearsal room. He immediately go at the washroom and started to cry.


“I’ve been waiting for this day also and I want to make it forever. But I think, I’m the one who is going to break that promise and happiness. I’m sorry brothers, I really need to do this. I’m sorry Leeteuk-hyung for giving you a such burden. I’m sorry Heechul, my Cinderella for hurting you.”

After calming himself, he go back at the rehearsal room and the first person that approached him is no other than …


“HANNIE!!!!! Where have you been?”


Hangeng smiled for hearing again his favorite nickname given by Heechul.


“Hannie, you look idiot for smiling to me like that.”


Heechul raised his eyebrow.


“I’m sorry, Cinderella.”

“Aish, you missed to see Gaeteuk being crybaby. Haha”


Heechul happily teased his hyung. Hangeng just


“Okay, stop that Heechul. Let’s start our practice.”


Leeteuk said. All of them started fixing their selves for the rehearsal. Leeteuk started fixing their formation.

“For the dance battle performace, Kyuhyun will replaced Hangeng, you’ll do his parts.”

“WHAT??!! Hyung!”


It is unusual to Heechul to called Leeteuk a “hyung”. Not only Heechul got shocked, also the other members except for Hangeng.


“Hyung, why?!! I’m sorry Kyuhyun but Leeteuk-hyung, why did you replaced Hangeng all of the sudden?”


Hangeng hold Heechul’s hand.

“Heechul, don’t worry it’s ok. I know that Leeteuk-hyung know what he was doing.”

“But--“


Heechul try to say something but Hangeng stop him.


“It’s ok.”


Hangeng give his best smile to assured Heechul. Heechul stop nagging and Leeteuk continue arranging the set for their concert. As time goes by, Hangeng’s part is decreasing that keeps the Cinderella nagging and nagging that’s why Hangeng makes Heechul calm down and assure him that it’s ok with him. Yeah, it’s really ok with him because this kind of way will make him easy to leave the group. But there’s a new from Leeteuk that they would be shocked especially to Hangeng.

“Hangeng will have a 3 solo performances on our next concert.”

“But hyung--“

Hangeng fast replied but cut by Leeteuk.

“It’s final Hangeng, it’s up to you what kind of performances will you’re going to present.”

Leeteuk commanded. At his this kind of voice, they know that they should never tried to complain.

“Ok, hyung. Thank you.”

“Ok, let’s go back to the rehearsal. Yesung, put that turtle down before I throw it outside the window.”

They know that Leeteuk is very serious when they are in rehearsal.

“Ddangkoma is not a THAT turtle. Hmpf. (look at Ddangkoma) My little baby, Papa is going to have a practice ok? Be a good boy.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter