CHAPTER 3

SHINING STAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


 CHAPTER 3


AT SUPER JUNIOR’S DORM


[NOTE: In this story, Super Junior already lives in one dorm together with Siwon and Kibum. Just imagine, the dorm is too big where their dorm almost occupied the half of the floor.]


After dinner, everyone was busy doing their own thing. Ryeowook is feeding Yesung’s turtles while Yesung is looking for Ddangkoma at dorm’s living room because Heebum grabbed him and put him at living room while Yesung is not around. Kyuhyun was still busy playing at his laptop while Sungmin is fixing Kyuhyun’s luggage while nagging at Kyuhyun because Kyuhyun forgot to buy Sungmin a pink one-piece dress from China. On the other hand, Kibum is studying a new recipe that he might give for Changmin. We all know that Changmin loves to eat and he is going to use this to pursue Changmin to be his girlfriend/boyfriend. Then Siwon memorizing his script at his usual place, CR. Shindong was on the phone talking to his non-celebrity girlfriend. Eunhyuk is from radio show with Leeteuk who is nagging at Kangin on his cellphone because he is still outside of the dorm. 


“Hey RACCOON!! If you don’t come home within 5 minutes. I’m going to lock the door!”



“You can’t, KIM YOUNG WOON? Then it’s your problem!!!”


Shouted by Leeteuk. Eunhyuk spotted Donghae happily tweeting at his blackberry phone. Instead of disturbing his fishy, he entered at their room and pull out his laptop on and read the latest tweets.


@donghae861015: Good evening ELF! Did you miss me? Henry is also online! Let’s conquer Henry’s twitter! HELP ME!
@henrylau89: Hyung, why are you like this?
@donghae861015: Nothing. I’m just bored. T_T
@henrylau89: Then you should listen to Eunhyuk-hyung radio show.
@donghae861015: I’m currently listening to it.
@henrylau89: Tweeting and listening at the same time? You, hyung? You’re kidding me. 


Eunhyuk didn’t finished reading their tweets. He feels jealous again, he don’t want to be jealous but he can’t control it. He knows that among the Super Junior members, Donghae is the sweetest. He can’t control his feelings, then he started to tweet.


@AllRiseSilver: Annyeong! Who listened at Sukira today?
@donghae861015: Where are you now, my Monkey?
@AllRiseSilver: Room.

………

“Huh? Why Hae didn’t reply? Hayssss.:(”


Eunhyuk sad voice.


*BLAG*!!!


“Hyukkie- ah!! Why didn’t you tell me that you’re already here?!” 


Donghae said after locking their door and stood beside their bed where Eunhyuk lying.


“I didn’t disturb you because you’re busy tweeting.”


Eunhyuk is still looking at his laptop, pretending that he was still reading tweets.


“You’re jealous again”


Donghae blurted out. 


“ANEYO!!” Eunhyuk fast answered and he immediately looked at Donghae. Donghae sighed.

“You’re jealous because I didn’t fetch you today at Sukira. You’re jealous because me and Henry is tweeting a while ago. You’re jealous because you thought I didn’t listen to Sukira today. You’re jealous because I forgot to buy your favorite strawberry milk. You’re jealous because you thought I forgot that it’s our 2nd anniversary today. Can you check again the trending topic today?”


Eunhyuk look again at his laptop but he noticed that the trending topic on his twitter is hidden so he shows it up to see the list. After that, his eyes got widen. 


Trending topic:

#iloveyouLeeHyukJae
#iloveyoumyMonkey
#iloveyouEunhyuk
#DonghaelovesEunhyuk
#EunhyuklovesDonghae
#Happy2ndanniversaryEUNHAE<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter