CHAPTER 5

SHINING STAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


CHAPTER 5: HAPPY MEMORIES
At a peaceful place,
“WOW!!! Hannie, how did you find this kind of place?!” Heechul exclaimed happily.
“It’s a secret, Chullie” Hangeng grin that caught by Heechul. So Heechul’s happy face a while ago turns into a dark glare towards Hangeng.
“YOU CHINESE MAN, DON’T TELL ME YOU BRING SOMEONE ALREADY HERE?!” Heechul outburst that causes Hangeng to chuckled. 
“YAH! DON’T LAUGH AT ME OR DO THAT IDIOT MAKE FACE! ANSWER ME!” the Cinderella is still glaring at his prince. Hangeng could have laughing out loud at that moment but knowing Heechul attitude, he keep controlling himself. 

Coz of Heechul’s irritation towards Hangeng, he decided to walk out and go back to their car. But someone hugged him at his back. 

“CHINESE MAN” Heechul calling that nickname to Hangeng means that his angry at him “Let go of me or I’ll kick your ?”

Hangeng chuckled again but he make it sure that Heechul didn’t hear it. “Baby, i know that you can’t do that. You’re inlove with my , right?” 

Heechul is going to outburst again but Hangeng stop him to do anything. He palm his both hand to Heechul’s both cheeks. 

“MY PRINCESS, Listen to me ok? First, you’re the first one I bring here, you and no one. Second, I know this because someone suggested this. And if you’re going to ask me who he was, I’m sorry baby I’m not going to tell you. And lastly, saranghae” Hangeng gave a sweet peck on Heechul’s lips. 

But Heechul’s glare is still present in his face. 

“Hannie, who is the person who suggested this?” 

“I’m not going to answer it.” Hangeng knows that Heechul’s getting angrier but he also know that if he revealed the name that Heechul’s waiting to hear from him. He was sure that Heechul’s going to jealous. No one would want to see a jealous Kim Heechul.

“I’m going to count, Hannie. 1..2..3” Hangeng could feel an evil aura of Heechul. So, Hangeng just sighed

“Jaejoong” 

“Ok, that’s it. KIM JAE JOONG HUH?” Heechul’s face is now red. Among of all people’s name, jaejoong’s name is the one that didn’t want Heechul to hear from Hangeng’s mouth. 

“Cinderella, calm down ok? For million times that I’m going to repeat this. Jaejoong is JUST MY BESTFRIEND. There’s nothing between us. And also, he already has Yunho-shi.” 

“But they are already broke up.” Heechul’s voice is already calming.

“Heechul please listen to me, you’re my one and only princess. Stop thinking that there’s something going on between Jaejoong and me.”

Hangeng is now leaning towards to Heechul, and Heechul knowing that Hangeng is going to kiss him, he started closing his eyes and wait for his prince’s kiss. 

1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10..

“Huh? Where is my Hannie’s kiss?” Heechul thought. Then Heechul slowly open his eyes. But he got shocked coz Hangeng was staring at him closely.

“Hannie?” Heechul wondering on what Hangeng’s mind. It seems that he can’t understand his action. 

“Cinderella, I really love your face.” Hangeng said sweetly.

“I know” Heechul smirked.

“Cinderella, I really love your milky skin.” 

“I know”

“Cinderella, I really love – “ Hangeng word’s was stop because Heechul give him a sudden peck at his lips.

“I really love you, Hannie. But please stop being mushy right now. Let’s enjoy first the beautiful view of Seoul.” Heechul said and they sit at the nearest bench that facing the view of whole Seoul.

Hangeng felt a head at his shoulder, of course he knows who it is.

“Hannie, did you still remember how we became together?” Heechul asked.

“Of course, it’s your birthday. Haha. I still can remember the things you’ve done at that time.” Hangeng chuckled.

“Yah! It’s too embarassing!” 

“But it’s the way we become together. Though it’s really embarassing! Hahaha!” Hangeng started to laugh. 


*FLASHBACK* 

Heechul happily entered to his room and it makes him happier when his eyes caught the guy that he secretly inlove. But he was shocked because the said person is packing his things! 

“WHERE ARE YOU GOING HANGENG?!!!!” Heechul shouted that cause Hangeng trembled for the sudden outburst.

“Uhm, hyu—hyung. Why?” Hangeng still managed to ask Heechul.

“Aish! You pabo, Heechul! What’s with shouting?” Heechul’s thought. “What i mean, why are you packing your things?” Heechul’s voice is already calm down.

“Hyung, I’m sorry for not telling you that I’m going to visit my family at China.” Hangeng answered while starting to pack again his things. 

“What?! When?!” Heechul shouted again.

“By this weekend is my flight.” Hangeng answered calmly not aware to Heechul outburst.

“But it’s Leeteuk-hyung bday on weekend.” Heechul controlling himself to calm down. 

“Oh, about it. I already discussed it with hyung and he said that it’s ok with him. He also said that there’s always a next time to celebrate his birthday.” 

“Don’t tell me, he forgot my birthday?” Heechul thought.

Then, Hangeng stop on what he was doing and faced Heechul. Heechul got shocked when Hangeng held his both hands. 

“OMG!!! Don’t let my face turn into red! NOOO!!” Heechul’s thought.

“Hyung, I’m really sorry. I almost forgot that it’s also your birthday on next week. Wait hyung, why is your face is red? Are you ok?” Hangeng asked worriedly.

“Aneyo, I’m allright” Heechul didn’t mind his blushing face. “So you’re not going now to China and you’ll celebrate my birthday with us?” because he was already enlightened thinking that Hangeng won’t leave for China.

“Hyung, I’m really sorry but as much as I want to celebrate your birthday, I already promise to my parents that I’m going to visit them. And our manager-hyung already allowed me even out company, it’s a rare opportunity to me. I’m really sorry hyung. Don’t worry I’ll make it up to you when I come back.” Hangeng guilty voice.

Heechul knows that Hangeng is sincerely sorry but it can’t stop him from his plan. He really needs Hangeng at his birthday. 

“I’M SICK NOW!!!” Heechul shouted and jump over to his bed, and cover himself with a blanket. Hangeng is starting to panicked.

“Hyung, You’re sick?! What am I going to do?” 

“How many times did I told you to stop calling me Hyung?! Just call me Heechul or Cinderella!” Heechul shouted under his blanket.

Hangeng didn’t know what should he going to do. A mood swing Cinderella strikes again and for worse, he is sick. He doesn’t like this kind of situation so he rushed to go to the room where he knows that can help me.

“LEETEUK-HYUNG!!!”Without knocking, Hangeng bragged the door to open and showing an unpleasant making out session of his Umma and Appa.

“Opps. I’m sorry.”

“DIDN’T YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK A DOOR?!!!” shouted by Kangin who obviously irritated for the sudden disturbance his time with his angel.

“What do you need, Hangeng?” Leeteuk asked calmly.

Remembered his reason for disturbing his hyung, he started to panicked again. 

“Hyung, Heechul-hyung is sick!” 

“What? How come? He was in a good mood a while ago.” Leeteuk started fixing himself, ready to check his dongsaeng. The three of them headed to Hanchul’s room, but before that..

“My angel, i think it’s better if you’re the one who talk to him.” Kangin step backward from t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter