CHAPTER 1

SHINING STAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 1       “Eunhyuk-ah!”


shouted by the very excited, Cinderella. Eunhyuk was panicking left his room while running toward to his hyung that was 100% very excited.


“Aish! Eunhyuk-ah, why are you so slow?!”


Said by worried Heechul because he thought that he won’t be able to catch the arrival of his lovable Hangeng at the airport.


“Hyung, it’s only 3 hours before their arrival” answered by sleepy Eunhyuk. 

“It’s better to be early, I want to be 100% ready and prepared before their arrival.” 


Heechul happily said with beautiful smile. But suddenly he blurt out.


“Oh wait, who is going to drive for us since urgh.. Hangeng brought my license at China so I can’t go anywhere all by myself when he’s not around. And of course, manager-hyung get your license coz you’re still one of the maknae.” 


Eunhyuk didn’t answer his hyung’s question because of his nonstop words and Heechul didn’t bother to listen at Eunhyuk’s answer because he already reached their van. And he immediately opened the door but he jumped coz of the big surprise. 


“Hey! Heechul-sshi! You’re so very excited! Hahaha!” said by the hilarious laugh. 

“Gaeteuk! What are you doing here?” shouted by Heechul. 

“I’m going to drive you on your way to airport.”

“What?!”


Heechul’s eyes got widen and he turned around to look for someone. 


“EUNHYUK-AH!!!”


he shouted that makes Eunhyuk’s whole body shaking coz of frightened. 


“Hyung, I don’t have any choice”

“Aish!”


only word that comes out from Heechul coz he know that as what Eunhyuk said, he don’t have any choice but to ride at the van where Leeteuk would be their driver. Eve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter