Jealousy

Bodyguards?Friends?Brothers?

"How are you feeling?"Leeteuk asked Kangin when he entered his room that night.

"Better,thanks you."Kangin said,smiling.Leeteuk let out a relieved nod.

"Don't be so cheesy."Heechul teased as he stepped into the room.Kangin juat grinned.

"Thanks to you,too,Heechul-hyung,"he said,smiking.

"Yeah,just get well soon..."Heechul tried not to sound too concerned but failed anyway..

"Goodnight then. I have to get my beauty sleep."he said as he left the room.

"Right.Goodnight,Kangin.Sleep well."Leeteuk stood up from hi s place on the edge of the bed and kissed kangin's forehead,making the strong bodyguard blushed.He knows its the usual bedtime routine for Leeteuk,to kiss his 'childrens' forehead before going to sleep.

On his way out,Leeteuk switched off the light and smiled when he heard Kangin's soft snore.So thnen,his night routine started.First,he went to Ryeowook's room  and carefully opened the door.Slowly,he kissed Ryeowook's forehead.Ryeowook was sleeping peacefully but a smile unconsciously appeared on his face when he felt the kiss."Goodnight,Wookie."Leeteuk whispered.

Next,he went to Yesung's bedroom and quickly did his routine as to not wake him up because he knows Yesung is a light sleeper too.When he enered Donghae's room,he smiled to himself.Eunhyuk was there too.The two of them were very close since they were trainee..Leeteuk knows Donghae must have forced Eunhyuk to stay with him by the way Donghae's arm wrapped around Eunhyuk"s upper body.Softly,he kissed them and murmured goodnight.

After that,he went to Heechul's bedroom but he didn't kiss his forehead because Heechul hates it.He said he isn't one of Leeteuk's children since he was only 9 days younger.So,Leeteuk just came in to say goodnight and leave.When he entered Siwon's room,he was suprised to see that he isn't there.He decided to visit him later after he vistited Sungmin and Kyuhyun.He entered Kyuhyun's room because he knows Singmin usually read bedtime story for the maknae before he sleep.

However,Leeteuk was once again suprised to see Kyuhyun sleeping safely in Siwon's arms.Siwon who was humming a lullaby looked up when Leeteuk came in.He smiled."Teukie-hyung."he acknowledged him.

Leeteuk returned the smile.Softly,he kissed Kyuhyun's forehead,baing extra quiet as to not wake him up.Then he kissed Siwon's forehead.Upon feeling his leader's lip,Siwon closed his eyes,enjoying the familiar feel of warmth and affection.The kiss,as usual,last longer for him than the others.When Leeteuk finally pulled away,Siwon kissed his cheek."Goodnight,hyung."he said.

"Goodnight,Siwon.Sweet dreams."with that said,Leeteuk left.Lastly,he entered Sungmin's room.Sumgmin wasn't asleep.He was staring blankly at yhe ceiling,hugging his pink stuffed bunny."Minnie?"Leeteuk said,making Sungmin turn at him.

"Hyung."Sungmin said as Leeteuk sat at the edge of the bed.

"Why are you not sleeping?"the leader asked.Sungmin looked down,silent.Sighing,Leeteuk caressed his cheek."It's Kyu,isn't it?"the eldest asked,he always know what is troubling his children.Reluctantly,Sungmin nodded."What happened?"Leeteuk lifted the blanket and slip under it,hugging Sungmin's body.

"Nothing.Just me being silly,hyung.."Sungmin sighed,relaxing into Leeteuk's touch."When I went to read Kyu his story just now,he's already asleep."he told him.

"I'm sure he's just tired,Minnie.He's been running around the mall this afternoon."Leeteuk try to reasoned him.

"I know.But did you noticed that he refused to let go of Siwon?"Sungmin asked,devastated.Now that Leeteuk think of it,it's really true.Kyuhyun had been clinging to Siwon the entire day.

Leeteuk smiled."I'm sure it's nothing.Now let's sleep,okay?I'll accompany you tonight."th leader said.Sungmin nodded.

"Thanks,hyung."he said,closing his eyes as Leeteuk kissed his forehead,then fall asleep.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Thanks 4 viewing.Please leave a comment to let me know what u think.I know it's quite lame so please forgive me.I'm sorry 4 the typos and grammatical error.English isn't my first language.Thank you!~