Confrontation

Bodyguards?Friends?Brothers?

"Sir,are you okay?"Hankyung's assistant,Kibum ,asks when his boss starts zoning out again.

"What?Oh.What did you say?"Hankyung answers and Kibum sighs as he has been repeating himself for the fourth time.

"Maybe you should take the day off,sir.You don't seem so well."Kibum suggests.

"Yes I should.Thanks.You can go."yes,it's true that he couldn't sleep well these past few days since the 'talk' with Sungmin at the hospital,which explains his slightly pale face and the dark circles under his eyes.Hankyung groans as he ran his fingers through his hair.He is really tired but he knows he wouldn't be able to sleep even if he tries to.The nightmares will haunt him in his dream.Speaking of nightmares,he reaches for his phone and silently cursed when he received no reply from Sungmin.It's obvious that the bodyguard is avoiding him and he couldnn't take it anymore.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eunhyuk gets off the couch to open the door when the bell rings.

"Ah,gege!Come in!"Eunhyuk said,smiling.

"Where's Minnie?I need to talk to him."Hanyung asks as he enters the house.

"Minnie's at school with Kyu and Siwon.Leeteuk-hyung and Heechul -hyung just left to get them home.They'll be here soon."Donghae who comes out of nowhere explains as he sit down next to him."Are you sick,ge?"

Hankyung smiles and shakes his head,"Just tired,Hae."

Just then the door opens once again and Leeteuk walks in along with Heechul."Hannie!Why are you here?!"Heechul asks in suprise as he lunged into his boyfriend without a warning.Hankyung stumbles slightly but still manages to catch him."You look horrible."Heechul comments.

Hankyung pecks his cheek and he goes silent,enjoying the warmth of his boyfriend's body.Hankyung greets Leeteuk and the leader acknowledges him before going to his room.When Siwon,Sungmin and Kyuhyun finally enters the house,Hankyung let go of the hugand motioned Heechul to sit down.

"Minnie."Hankyung calls out.Sungmin's head snapped towards him and he somewhat scowl."We need to talk.You should stop avoiding me."Hankyung said sternly.

"I'm not avoiding you and I have nothing to say to you."

Siwon who notices the dark atmosphere quickly take Kyuhyun away with him.

"Wait!What are you talking about?Hannie,are you having an affair with my dongsaeng behind my back?!"Heechul interrupts.

"I'm not cheating on you,Chulie."Hankyung quickly denies."Minnie,you better listen to me.Or else..."Hankyung said,his hands glowing.

Sungmin scoffs."You're threatening me now,ge?!Seriously?!"he raises his voice/.

"Yah!Don't be so rude!"Heechul scolds him.Sungmin glares at him and Heechul gasps,so does Eunhyuk and Donghae.

Apparently,Hankyung notices the same thing as them."Go to your room and don't come out unless I tell you to."He whispered to them and they obeys since they believe that the Chinese man knows what he is doing and is capable of handling Sungmin alone.

"Don't make this any harder,Minnie."Hankyung warns when only the two of them are in the living room.He raises his right hand that glows brightly now and stare straight at Sungmin"s eyes,which starts to turn black.

Sungmin takes a step back,trying to control himself."What...is it...that you want...to talk...about?"he pants,obviously struggling with the devil inside him to have control.

Hankyung's gaze soften and he let his hand down."I know what you did.You made a deal with the death guardian .You sacrificed Kyu to save Chulie."he stated in a quiet voice.Sunmgin stares at him but doesn't deny it."I can't believe it.I thought you love Kyu.How could you?"Hankyung said in disbelief.

"Aren't you happy that Heechul-hyung is okay now?I fixed my mistake."Sungmin asks,face covered with sweats as he finally manages to have full control over his body.

"How am I supposed to be happy knowing someone else is going to die for my boyfriend?Especially when it's Kyu?I thought your job is to protect and take care of him.Not kill him in order to cover your guiltThis sounds cruel but I know Chulie would rather commit suicide rather than have someone else sacrifice their live for him.You've known him for so long,Minnie.Longer than I do.Don't you understand that?"Hankyung tries to hide his anger and frustration but fails as his facial expressions gave it away.

Sungmin doesn't reply as Kyuhyun comes running towards them with wet hair.

"Minnie-hyung!Come on!"he urges enthusiastically,ignoring Siwon who's running after him with a towel to dry his hair.

Sungmin caught him and helps Siwon to dry his hair.Sungmin silently looks up at Hankyung and smile sadly.

"I'm sorrry,ge."

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading!Please leave acomment and tell me what you think.This story will finish in just a few chapters.Also,I want to saysorry for the readers who want  to know what did Kyu dreamt about as I have changed the storyline and Kyu's dreams doesn't play any role anyway.I'm really sorry!