Heechul

Bodyguards?Friends?Brothers?

Early that morning,Sungmin came out of his room fully dressed.

"Where are you going?"Leeteuk who just walk out of the kitchen to call the others for breakfast,asks.

"I'm going out for a while,hyung."

"Out?Wait,I'll go ask Kangin to come with you."

"Hyung,no!I want to be alone.Please..."

"But-"

"Please,hyung,trust me.I promise-no-I swear I won't do anything stupid."

Leeteuk sigh."Alright.But not too long,okay?"

"I promise,hyung.Thank you!"Sungmin beams,hugging the leader before rushing out.

After driving for about half an hour,Sungmin finally arrives at the local hospital and asks for the direction to Heechul's ward.Once he found the private ward,he doesn't enter immediately since Hankyung is in there,sitting beside the bed with Heechul's hand clasped between his own and his head bowed.Sungmin feels guilt eating him at the sight.He waited out there for a good 20 minutes until Hankyung finally left,not noticing Sungmin's presence which he is glad of.

Sungmin silently enters the ward.He hates seeing his usually bratty hyung so fragile and motionless.And he hates himself for being the reason of his hyung's current condition.

"I'm really sorry,hyung.I'll be responsible."he whispered,bending awkwardly against the bed."Please forgive me for doing this"he said,carefully placing his lips over Heechul's,kissing him.He knows if Hankyung ever caught him doing this,he'll be killed.Hankyung might chop off his head and feed him to the sharks.Sure,most of the time,Hankyung is very calm,composed and a sweet getntleman but he gets really unpredictable when it comes to Heechul.And Sungmin knows that all-too-well to avoid making his gege angry.

Running outof breath,Sungmin finally pulls away."There.You'll be fine soon,hyung."he said,smiling."Ah,hyung?If you remember this when you wake up,please don't tell gege.I don't want to die yet."he plead,chuckling to himself."Alright,hyung.I'll go now but I'll see you soon,okay?I love you,hyung..."he whispered the last sentence before exiting the room.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sungmin is having coffee at a cafe owned by his bestfriend,Shindong when he received a call from Leeteuk.

"Minnie,where are you?"

"Shindong's cafe,hyung.What's wrong?"

"Heechul has woke up.Come home first then we'll go to the hospital together."Leeteuk instructed.

"Okay,hyung."

Later,at the hospital,all 10 of them,excluding Sungmin,are suprised to know that Heechul is somehow magically healed,not even a trace left of his injury.Even the doctors have no explanation for that.Everyone is fussing over Heechul when Sungmin feels a tap at his shoulder so he turns around to see Hankyung.

"Can we talk outside for a while?"the Chinese man asks so Sungmin follows him outside,

"What did you do?"Hankyung asks.

"Do what,ge?"Sungmin said innocently.

"Come on,Minnie.I know Chulie won't just magically heals.You must have done something.Tell me,I need to know.I don't want you to regret it later."

Sungmin smile."There's nothing to regret,ge.You should be happy hyung is okay."he assured then walked away without giving Hankyung any chance to respond.

Hankyung sigh.He glanced at Kyuhyun and couldn't help but notice that there's something wrong with him.He knows what it is but he refuse to believe that Sungmin have the heart to sacrifice someone who is very precious to him.

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading.Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors.PLease leave a comment and tell me what you think.Thank you~