You're Sorry?

No More Lies, Kevin

I and Dongho ran into U-Kiss's dorms, panting slightly from running all the way from the car park to the dorms, which were placed up 3 three sets of stairs.
"Kevin?" I asked tenderly.
Kevin looked up. His eye were red, and tears were falling down his red face like waterfalls.
"Get out." He whispered.
I sat down on his bed, sighing.
"I'm not sorry, Kevin. You hurt me. I admit...you didn't hurt me as much as I must of hurt you, but it's not nice, is it? To feel the pain of love?"
Kevin met my eyes and sniffed.
"You deserve better than me."
"No! No, I don't. Don't say that Kevin. You're perfect. You were the greatest boyfriend any girl could ever have...until you cheated on me. Don't cry any longer, Kevin. Please." I begged.
Kevin shook his head.
"You don't understand. I didn't want to cheat on you, Haneul. I'd never hurt you. But...but she said if I didn't cheat on you with her...she'd tell everyone I was gay...and that she had pictures that could prove it. Ugh...it she did that...I wouldn't be able to go out with you anymore. And all I wanted was to stay with you. But you have Dongho now...Right?"
I stared at him.
"I...I..."
Dongho stared at me.
"Right?"
I blinked.
"I...err...well...I..."
"Oh for gods sake Haneul. You just had s** with me! How are we not together! So what, it was a one time thing, and now you're going to go back to the guy who cheated on you?" Dongho sounded angry.
"I...I..."
"Would you stop saying "I"? Answer me!"
"Hey, don't shout at her." Kevin frowned.
"Oh shut up, you hit her. You can't say anything." Dongho rolled his eyes.
"Stop it! I can't choose between you two! Please don't make..." I pleaded.
"What about both of you?" Eli suggested, walking in.
The rest of U-Kiss nodded.
"." Kiseop grinned.
"You mean go out with both of them?" I whispered.
"It's known to have happened." Soohyun nodded.
"I...I wouldn't mind that." Kevin avoided my eyes.
Dongho bit his lip.
"I guess...I wouldn't either...as long as I got to stay with you."
I kissed Kevin's cheek, then Dongho's.
"It...it's up to you." I whispered.

From then on, I dated two guys. Kevin, and Dongho. There was a slight age difference between 1 year older and 3 years older, but it didn't matter. I loved both of them so much. I felt weird to go out with both of them at the same time. I slept with both of them. Someone told the press, and soon it was all over the place.
"SPICY DUO TROUBLE'S LEE HANEUL'S DOUBLE DATING
Lee Haneul is known for her y, and cute rapping and dancing skills as part of the spicy duo, Trouble. But I'm sure you all know, that she has been dating the visual pretty boy, Kevin from U-Kiss! Well, it looks like this beautiful young woman has been fishing for another fish, and she's caught one! Shin Dongho has been dazzled by Haneul's charms, and now...is the second boyfriend! Kevin has stated that "yes, I know. We both know about each other, as we're in the same group. We are also extremely fine with it." Well, good luck! You make a perfect...?

END.

xXxAngelKpopGirlxXx