I Hate You

No More Lies, Kevin

I curled up on the sofa, my head in Kevin's lap. He my hair softly as he spoke and laughed with his friends and Nari. I closed my eyes, sighing. I don't want this any longer. What am I feeling? Love, or pain? I don't know...it's so confusing. Kevin suddenly turned his attention to me.
"Hey, jagiya, what's wrong? You've been acting so weird ever since we got back."
I turned and looked up at him.
"I'm fine, Kevin. Nothing's wrong." I forced a smile.
Kevin grinned.
"You're so pretty, Haneul. You've got such beautiful eyes..."
I blushed.
"Y-Your eyes are more beautiful than mine, I swear on it."
Kevin shook his head.
"No. Definitely not."
I sat up and kissed Kevin's lips softly.
"I'll be right back, I'm just going to get a drink."
"Sure. Do you know where they are?" Kevin asked.
"Dongho can show me. You stay here and carry on talking with your friends." I smile slightly, looking over at Dongho. He nodded.
"Yeah, no problem. The drinks are just in here."
I knew Kevin was watching as Dongho took my into the kitchen. As soon as I knew Kevin couldn't see us, I pushed turned to Dongho and grabbed his hands.
"Well? Who is she?" I whispered.
"I'm sorry Haneul." Dongho bowed his head and squeezed my hands tightly.
"W-What do you mean?"
Dongho pulled out his phone and showed me his pictures, then passed me the phone slowly. I stared at the picture of Kevin kissing a girl. I could tell who she was at first glance. Hyolyn. From SISTAR. I hated they way they looked perfect for each other. I hated the way Kevin waS clearly pushing into the kiss. It made my heart ache, and it made my stomach churn. 
"Thank you Dongho. I won't tell him you told me." I said quietly, then I slipped back into the living room, grabbing a drink on my way out.

Kevin looked up and patted the sofa next to him.
"Sit down. You look really tired."
"I am. I've been performing for ages and I still find it exhausting." I sigh, sitting down next to Kevin.
Kevin pulled me close by my waist.
"Do you want to sleep here tonight? It'll take about half an hour to get to you and Nari's dorms, and you don't look very well. Do you feel ill?"
I did feel ill, but not in the way Kevin thought. I felt so disappointed in him...and Hyolyn knows he's going out with me, everyone does. I'm glad Dongho told me. Otherwise I'd just get hurt even more.
"I do feel a bit weird. Maybe I should just go now, before I get too tired." I tried to say, but immediately afterwards, I yawned and Kevin shook his head.
"No. Come on, you've spent nights here before, what's wrong? You're too tired to drive, you'll end up falling asleep. And I don't want my jagiya to get hurt." He smiled and took my hand, pulling me up. Kevin led me into his bedroom, gently picked me up and laid me on his bed. I felt my eyes drooping, and I tried to force them open, I needed to confront Kevin some time...right?

My eyes snapped open and I rolled over onto my side. Kevin lay beside me, sleeping. I smiled, he was so handsome. But then I remembered what he was doing to me, and my eyes grew cold. I sighed and and Kevin groaned, stirring. He opened his eyes and smiled.
"Hey Haneul."
"Hi Kevin." I said coldly.
Kevin frowned.
"I'm getting sick of this game now, Haneul. You're making my head hurt. What's going on with you? You've acting so weird lately, and so distant...as if you hate me."
"It's more a case of you not liking me." I said quietly. I sat up and avoided Kevin's eyes. He leaned on his hand, looking confused.
"What do you mean? I love you, Haneul! I do like you!"
"Then why are you cheating on me?" I whispered.
My eyes watered and I desperately tried to hold back my tears. Kevin looked horrified.
"H-How did you find out?"
"That doesn't matter. Why are you doing it Kevin? And with Hyolyn? Of all pretty girls out there...why her? Honestly, your taste...it's inexplicable." I bowed my head.
"Who told you? Tell me Haneul!" Kevin said quickly.
"Stop avoiding it Kevin!" I snarled, glaring at him.
"I...I didn't...I just...I just want to know who betrayed me." Kevin closed his eyes.
"I'm so disappointed in you, Kevin. Nobody betrayed you. You betrayed me." I got up but Kevin grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down.
"Stop it, Kevin, I've got nothing else to say to you. Oh...except that it's over." I said coldly.
Kevin yanked on my wrist so I fell down onto the bed.
"Kevin!" I gasped.
Kevin looked down at me.
"I love you, Haneul, and I promise I always will, no matter what. It was a mistake to do that to you. I...I wasn't thinking right. I swear...please don't leave me Haneul. I promise I'll break up with her. I want you, and you alone."
When I heard his pleading, desperate tones and saw his teary eyes, part of me wanted to tell him everything was going to be okay, and to hug him and kiss him. But another part of me felt happy seeing him him feel the pain I felt. I pulled away from him.
"Don't. We're breaking up. You may as well stay with Hyolyn. You two are made for each other."
Suddenly Kevin leapt out of bed and pushed me. He pinned me against the wall, his eyes flashing.
"You don't know anything do you? You've always been really stupid."
"Don't call me stupid! You're the one cheating on the only girl who stuck by your side and loved you even when you made mistakes. Who helped you when you were in pain. Who taught you how to deal with your problems. I'm the only girl who will forgive you if you get into fights with her closest friends. You're the stupid one. You've just let go the girl of your dreams, and you know it." I hissed.
Kevin slapped me and I gasped sharply.
"Don't you dare talk to me like you little cow! Get a grip, it's not as if I've slept with her..." He drifted off and avoided my eyes.
I stared at him.
"You little jerk..."
"Haneul..."
"I hate you!" I screamed.
Kevin pushed me down onto the floor and spat at me. He lifted his foot to stamp on my hand but the door suddenly burst open.
"Kevin! Stop it!" Dongho pushed his hyung away and quickly pulled me up. I whimpered.
"Dongho...Dongho get me out of here."
Dongho nodded.
"Of course, Haneul."
He looked up at Kevin.
"How could you hit her? She's well within her right to hate you. You don't deserve Haneul."
"So you told her? You wait until you get back, I swear, I'll beat the crap out of you. Remember, I'm your hyung, I can do whatever the hell I want." Kevin snarled.

Dongho walked me to my flat and rubbed his neck, blushing, when we reached my door.
"Thanks Dongho. For everything. Y-You really shouldn't go back, he'll hurt you."
"Kevin didn't mean that. He's too sweet to hurt anybody, he's just angry. Don't worry, I'll be fine." Dongho sounded sure, but he was shaking badly.
I shook my head and took his hand.
"Come in. And stay for a while...just until you think he's calmed down."
Dongho walked in with me and I shut the door quietly.
"You've got a nice place." He observed.
"Thank you." I said slowly, bowing.
"Don't bow! I'm only a year older than you! Treat me like we're the same age. Please." Dongho bowed three times and I laughed.
"Then you can't bow to me. We're friends. No formalities."
"Promise?"
"I promise."
We stayed in awkward silence for a while, then Dongho spoke.
"Are you and U-Kwon...closer than just friends?"
I blinked.
"Yeah."
"Oh." Dongho sounded slightly disappointed.
"We're like brother and sister." I added, smiling slightly.
Dongho grinned.
"Ah."
"You can speak you know. You don't have to just make little noises." I laughed.
Dongho suddenly advanced on me and I froze. What was he going to do. Dongho slowly took my hands and made me wrap my arms around his neck.
"What are you doing Dongho?" I whispered.
Dongho softly kissed my lips and then studied my eyes, searching for a reaction. Oh I reacted alright. I kissed him back. I pushed into it. I hadn't kissed anybody like this before. I felt Dongho's tongue explore my mouth and I could feel his hands sliding down my body slowly. We pulled away and I blushed.
"Did...Did I surprise you?" Dongho asked.
I nodded.
"But it was a good surprise."
I suddenly grabbed his hand and pulled him into my room. I lay back down onto the bed slowly and Dongho smirked, pulling off his shirt.
"You've just broken up with Kevin...are you...are you sure you want to do this?"
"This is the perfect time. I want to do this so so bad. I owe you so much Dongho. You've helped me too much...thank you." I murmured.
Dongho grinned.
"Then let's do it."

My head and hand rested in Dongho's chest and he played with my hair softly.
"I'm sorry about you and Kevin, Haneul." He whispered.
"I'm not." I looked up at him. "We wouldn't have...you know...if he hadn't done that to me."
Dongho smiled.
"What will the fans think?"
"Whatever they want. I don't care. I just want someone who will love me...and look after me...and won't hurt me." I said quietly.
"I've got all those down. I promise." Dongho went to kiss me but his phone rang. He sighed.
"You ought to get that." I said softly.
Dongho answered it slowly.
"Yeah? Oh! Eli! What's up? Kevin? What do you mean? No way! Is he okay? He must be heartbroken. Listen, I'll be over there in half an hour. Yes, I'll bring Haneul."
I frowned.
"What's happened?"
"Kevin tried to kill himself." Dongho whispered. "He knows what we did, Haneul, he's not stupid. Dropping you off doesn't take this long. He knows I like you...and you like me...it's not exactly rocket science."
I gasped, suddenly scared.
"I-Is he okay?"
"The guys stopped him before he could do it...but he's crying and...Hyolyn went over. And broke up with him."
"Why?" I must of looked confused, and stupidly, because Dongho rolled his eyes.
"Because she's bored of him, why do you think? She saw him crying, and got irritated at him. Ugh, she's a cow."
I bit my lip.
"I'll go get dressed."
I pulled on a pair of high waisted dark brown shorts, with a light brown belt, tucked in a very dark beige jumper, pulled on a dark brown woolen beanie and scarf to match my shorts, and then I tugged on a pair of black tights, which looked like they were just a pair of black knee high socks. I pushed my feet into a pair of black heeled leather lace up ankle boots. I then rested a black shoulder bag on one shoulder. Dongho bit his lip, softly.
"Ooh, you look good."
"Thanks. Are you ready?"
"Let me pull on my jeans and shoes." Dongho said, turning his attention to his jeans.