~No3 (End):...make a Snowy Wish...~

Snowy Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, December 24th, 10PM.

"Thanks, hyung"- Chan Yeol, now standing at the front door of the coffee shop, smiling.

"No problem, okay. I'll make an excuse to all the boys later. Now just go, do what you want to do"- Junmyeon was leaning to a near wall, his voice filled with happiness. He was in great mood.

"Hey, are you trying to get rid of me? Just because she forced me to go doesn't mean I have to go okay?"- His annoying and nagging face made Junmyeon had to try hard not to crawl into the floor and laugh to dead. That silly boy, I thought he was very mature, well, he was an adult now. But, I couldn't believe even that was only a cover. This big child, never got old.

"Put your silly pride down, you big child, and get your out, hurry~~~ Don't you see that the streets are getting crowded now? If you don't go now, you'll never come to the fountain"- Junmyeon rushed him.

" Wait, is that really much crowded here?... Oh god, I gotta go, bye!"- Chan Yeol looked outside, and only in three seconds, he blurted out of the store imidiatly.

"That child..."- Junmyeon didn't know anything to do, instead of smiling. A long talk, that was all he could do, and would definitely do to see a perfect little Chan Yeol with full of joy and positive alive, again. That mother side of him, for the first time ever, made him felt super proud and warm.

...

Soo Yeon a~ Do you remember what you said to me back in that day?

You said that you liked that little boy, so much. He was the only one who could bring you the comfortable feelings that you never felt before. You felt like he could be trusted, be the one that you could share all your secrets with. He was your dearest friend. No, he was way more than that. To you. And you thought, with all your heart, that your feeling wasn't just stopped at that.

That moment when I saw the sparkles in your eyes when you talked about him, the lovable sweet look of yours always towarded him, the way you smiled at him. I knew that I couldn't be the one who held the key into your heart.

I knew that, even before the day he kissed you. The day that your heart all full-filled with sensations, joyfulness and love feelings. I knew that, even before you could relize.

So, this feeling, I shall burried it, forever. As long as you are happy. As long as he is happy...

Love, very close, like you could even raise your hand and touched it, but in the same time, very far. So far that you could never reach it.

Soo Yeon a~, I would do my best to let the love bloomed between you two. Seeing your smile, and his smile, were the best things in my life.

But then you left. You hadn't call or even text him. Or even said to him one word before you leaved. You just disappeared, like you never even existed. He was deeply hurt, and became miserable. He refused to take any information about you. He even forbided me not to mention your name in front of his face. I was hurt too. I hated you, and loved you at the same time. I thought I was about to broke. But I had to stay strong. To kept him stay strong. To did what was best. For all of us.

Time would erase everthing.

I knew about that story, Soo Yeon a~. Your aunt told me everything. You lived with her- not your parents. You lied that they were in business abroad. But the truth was you were abandoned by them. Because you were the unexpected result of their one-night stand. You hadn't met your parents for a long time, you hated them and never wanted to see them. Until they died in a car accident, in the US. You had to return, 'cause you're sixteen, you're old enough to have your birthright. And your reletives in the US, were not some very good people. You might lost all your attsets into their hands, and you just couldn't be dependence to your aunt anymore. You had to take care of your family's work. You had to settle down. And taking care of that, would cost a long time.

You cried a lot. Day after day. Than you decided to leave, for the best.

That was when I couldn't mad at you, anymore.

I hided that from him. Because he wouldn't listen to me, like everytime. He was mad at you, but i the same time, crazy in love with you.

...

You were back, weren't you?

I believed that you were. You had to come back, Soo Yeon, no matter what.

For him to finally met you. And for you to finally be with the one you loved.

And for me to finally, get a chance to saw you again...

I missed you...

...I really wanted to see you

...Chan Yeol, good luck.

...

...

"Oh great, how can that even possible?"- Chan Yeol was very annoy. He was trying to get a way out in this sea people. It was too crowded, people everywhere, everyone was gathering around the streets to had fun. The city's police department seemed to be useless at that time.

"Finally, so tired!"- He was just got out of the crowd, through one street, sat down and breathing crazily. He just wanted to faint, right now. His head was spinning, his feet was aching, his throat was all dry.

He pulled out a city map from his pocket, borrowed from Junmyeon's store. His handsome face changed from red because of hotness, into dark blue right after he saw it. Yeah, he was going to faint, right now.

"Only 7 street left, Park Chan Yeol..."-Stumbled to stand up, he said to him self. Even if now he was not in his old cover again, he was still hated his kind of holiday. He started to fell regret about his decision...

When he reached the avenue, that was the time he about to collapsed. But he still managed to stay through it. Luckily, the avenue was very huge, and mostly the people are now going to the city center, so it was way more comfortable. Chan Yeol sat on a wooden bench, rested. The antique clock in the middle of the avenue said that it was 11.30PM now. He had abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter