~No1: Me- Park Chan Yeol...~

Snowy Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, December 24th, 7 PM

It was Christmas in the beautiful city of Seoul- one of the most anticipated and heart-warming holiday of the year. Everybody was in a very good mood, went shopping, decorated their houses, the Christmas tree, or even the whole neighborhood, or just simply relax on a big couch, put your feet up, drink hot cocoa and enjoy a long holiday after a crazy, but in a good way, long year.

Sure that everyone was very happy and excited with things they did.

But, there was a tiny little problem. That was all the things about Christmas that Park Chan Yeol didn't like.

And to showed his "not going well" relationship with Christmas holiday, to be more exactly, Christmas's Eve, he decided to wandered around the city without any intention to go anywhere, when there was only about 5 hours until the new year. And, the reason of that "stupid" decision was his sister, who wanted to came by and took him for a New year' Eve party. So, he had to made off some stupid reason for her to came to their parents house first, and didn't have to attend that unnecessary party with alcohols all the way. But still, that was definitely a "Holidays wrecker" act from him, wasn't it?

Now, he was feeling a total regret from his own decision. Even if he could easily inmagined the crowded street full of happy people, the colorful light, banners, Christmas song every where, the snack shack with all kind of food,... but he couldn't imagine that the reality was even more terrible than it. He was being pushed, squeezing in the crowd, just dying for air and for help. Oh great, now this night could be a total 100% worst. He just sigh hard, fulled his coat together and ran as fast as he could away. The chaotic scene around him right now, made his prejudiced for the holiday rose up to another terrible level.

It wasn't because he hated Christmas or something like that. He just didn't like the overly-exciting vibe of it. Chan Yeol mostly enjoyed his holiday vacation or break time like this, but he preferred that in his own lovely house for sure, not just like dancing or hopping around the street like some idiots because of happiness and delightful like two of s, Chen and Baekhuyn. That was totally an uncomfortable scene to witness. And he just felt like everybody in this whole wide world were just over-reacting because of a normal holiday. 

He was way more different from that. His life was very humble and ease. He is not a talker, he was m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter