~No2:...with my Snow Princess...~

Snowy Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, December 24th, 8AM

"...Finally made it..."- Chan Yeol stopped in front of a small, but very beautiful coffee store. It was called "EXO"- his favorite place. That place was so popular that even the famous singer BoA used that as the place to recorded her MV: "Who are you?". He hurried stepped into the cafe's front roof and started to wiped all the snow on his entire body. There was snow everywhere, on his hair, his coat, even his face. He put his hands in the pocket to feel warmer but started to realize something.

"Great, I left my phone at home."

And he then found out that he was starting to felt super freeze, at that moment he can't even moved his fingers, or any parts on his face. So how can that be so surprised like that when you walked like a stupid dumb guy in 1 hour, under the incredibly thick falling snow, and in a minus-degree weather in the winter? Again, he called himself stupid, like the third time in an hour. Like he was so confused with even his own self. But right now, all he needed was a hot coffee. So, he decided to step in.

"Ting gling..."- The door bell rang when he pushed the door. The wonderful fragrance of so many types of coffee just made him wanted to stay like forever. He came to the station. There was a tall and handsome man standing, in his gray sweater, a black apron and a warm smile.

"Chan Yeol a~~~, great to see ya!"- That guy smiled happily when he saw Chan Yeol.

"Hi, Junmeon hyung."- He greeted Junmyeon, smiled back. He was the owner of the store, the oldest person in s, also one of the most beautiful ones he has ever seen, and the one Chan Yeol really liked. "Are you still open?"

"Well, looks like you are my last costumer out there. It's Christmas, by the way! I was about to close the store, but, you are always an exception. So what can I get you?"- He continued to smile, a sunny smile that could melt anyone's heart.

"Hmm, I'm freezing here, hyung! I would like to have a hot Expresso please."

"Coming right up. Just have a seat now, I'll bring your coffee down later."- Junmyeon started to do his work.

"Thanks, hyung."- Chan Yeol then looked around the store, he picked the seat by the window with the wooden table and chairs. The coffee came out. Junmyeon picked a seat right across him, and sat down with a Caramel Cappuccino. Chan Yeol took a sip, the coffee was so good that he thought that he could have been broke if he continued to come back and back after this.

"Why is your coffee always good, hyung?" - Chan Yeol took another sip, looked at Junmyeon as he was having his own coffee too.

"That's a secret~~~ A special secret that could make everyone broke for me~~~"- He started to laugh like crazy.

"Haha, funny"- Chan Yeol said with a annoying tone, but then smiling.

Junmyeon was the one friend that he knew for the longest. And he could let himself a little bit comfortable around him. That included smiling and laughing. But just for him. If that was Baekhuyn, or even Kai aka Jong In aka The biggest jerk of all time with their usually meaningless and childish prank, he would have smack them in the face without even saying a word.

And that was what he had learned from Kyung Soo.

"Just kidding! And let me invite you this, okay? It's Christmas!"

"But Junmyeon-huyng..."- Chan Yeol uttered- "No buts, okay? You're like my brother, don't think about that!". Chan Yeol laugh- "More like your son, mom~~~ But thank you so much!"

Junmyeon put his cup down, stated laughing too. Then, suddenly he asked:

"Now you tell me, what brings you here Park Chan Yeol, it's Christmas's Eve, don't you have a place to go?"

Chan Yeol stopped laughing, and then used his frustrated face- "I don't like it, what about you? Aren't you just sit here? Do you have anything to do?"

"Well, later I'm gonna come to Min Seok's house with everybody. Sehun, Luhan, Jong In and Kris are already there...."- He then kept blah blah about the fun part, when they eat, or play, which didn't draw Chan Yeol's attention so much. That quite boring for him... Then suddenly, he saw something outside. A figure. A very familiar figure. His eye were wide opened...

Is that?...

"Hey, are you gonna come? The boys texted you this afternoon, right?"- Junmyeon asked with a surprisingly tone.

"Hey!"-Junmyeon called Chan Yeol with a loud voice. That boy was being inconcentrated for a while.

"...Yeah..."-Chan Yeol said with a full force

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter