~TrannLennaa's day With Cho Kyuhyun~

Your Day With ________ ~Drabble Requests~ (CLOSED until further notice)

 SoonYeon's POV

I walked down the street, carrying myself with happiness. I get to see my oppas again. I haven't seen them in awhile since they have been so busy. I walk up to the dorms and greet the security gaurd that I have grown pretty close to.  He smiled and let me pass. I go into the elevator, still with a smile on my face, remembering all the trouble i had to go through the first few months I was with Super Junior.

*~* 

"Miss, where do you think your going?" The securty gaurd stopped me. I looked up at him and cursed myself inwardly.

"um, inside." I say and try to get past him. He blocks the entrance and scowls at me.

"Not without a pass you don't."

"Oh Come on! Super Junior's manager didn't give me a pass! I need to get in there, I'm the manager's niece."

(AN: just a thing to get her through~ I don't know if she is or not! >.<)

He just rolls his eyes, "Like I haven't heard that one before" He grabs my arms and I yelp out of instinct.

"Yah!  What are you doing?" A slightly melodic voice asks. Sounding gentle, yet threatening. He turns around, making me turn around as well.

"K-kyuhyun-ssi. This girl says she is the manager's niece, she was trying to get through, but I stopped her-"

"She is with me. Please let her through." Kyuhyun says, then winks at me. I blush a bit., I've only met Super Junior once and that was a few weeks ago with my uncle.

The man lets me go and Kyuhyun grabs my wrist and brings me to their dorm. Ever since then , Kyuhyun was the one that I have been closest with.

~*~

The elevator dings and I walk out, and pass Shindong and Heechul. They give me a shoulder hug on each side with smiles.

"We are off to the radio~" Heechul sings as the elevator's doors close.

I shake my head and giggle then make my way down the hall to the dorm. I fish the key that Leeteuk had given me, out from my purse and unlock the door.

    As soon as I walk in, I could hear the gunshots coming from Kyuhyun's room. The members look up and smile at me and then go back to what they were doing. We are completely comfortable around each other by now and this is a normal thing for them. I walk down the hall and without knocking, enter Kyuhyun's room and sit down next to him, grabbing a controller. And on my way to sit down, he had already changed the game mode to two player and we began playing with great intensity.

 After a few rounds Kyuhyun put his controller down and looked at the Tv blankly.

"Don't do that Kyu! Or I'll beat cha~" I coo.  He grabs my controller and puts it up and turns off the tV.

"What are you doing oppa?" I ask, as he grabs my hands and brings me outside his room and outside the dorms. The security gaurd smiles knowingly and bows as we pass him. Kyuhyun takes me to his car and I get in the passenger seat.

"So, where are we going, oppa?"  I ask again, hoping for an answer. He smiles, eyes not leaving the road.

"SoonYeon-ah, do you like amusement parks?"

My eyes gleam, "DO I!?" I say excitedly, making his smile grow larger.

~*~

"woooah~" I say hapily as my eyes examine the amusement park that looked slightly empty, which was nice. We won't be hoarded by fan girls.

"Where do you want to go first?" He asks. I smirk and point to the biggest, tallest, rollercoaster that I can see. He smiles right along with me as we head to the ride.

~*~

We had riden almost every ride in th epark except two of them, one of which, I was dreading. It was a roller coaster that you go upside down in almost every turn. I gulped hard as Kyuhyun grabbed my hand and began pulling me.

"Please, no....just no. PLease Oppa.." I beg.  He looks over and then a sincere smile spreads across his face and he hugs me.

"Okay, then let's go on the ferris wheel" He then leads me into the other direction and onto the large wheel.

~*~

"Wow, Oppa, I think I can see you apartment from up here!" I gasp. We were now at the highest point on the ride and I was amazed at how high up we were. The view was amazing.

"You know. I'm glad I stopped playing video games for this day~" He says happily and pulls me onto his lap. I giggle.

"And why is that oppa?"

"Because I spent the whole day with you~" He says, blushing a bit and then he gave me a sweet and soft peck on the lips. His kiss lingered with me as we got off the ride and went back to the dorms. You know, I'm glad he didn't play all day either~