~JINNY_boo's day with Kim Junsu~

Your Day With ________ ~Drabble Requests~ (CLOSED until further notice)

I ran inside the dorm with the help of her trusty key that Yunho gave her.

"HONEY I'M HOME~" I call as I burst in and accidently knock over something that was on the counter.

"You know that could be considered breaking and entering. But, I'll forgive you." Jaejoong smiles as he picks up the papers.

"Shh, if your that loud, someone will think that your dating one of us." Changmin scolded. I make a face and mock him playfully, and he scowls. I smile.

"But, she is dating one of us~" Yoochun coos as he ruffles my hair. I look at him with question.

"Who am I datin- ooh~ Yeah. He is right." I nod my head as Junsu walks in.

"And there he is now~" I coo and jump on his back.

"...Hello?" he asks while laughing.

"Arn't we dating, Dolphin boy?" I bat my eyelashes  at him sweetly. He blushed.

"I..uh..you...me..uh.." Then he looks around at the smirks and he finally gets the hold of it, with a smile he nods.

"Yes. Yes we are. We have been for years. We go waaaay back~" I giggle, but Jaejoong was cackling.

"but, we have only known her for a few months."

"YEARS I SAY! No come my love, let us go and frolic with video games~" He says and grabs my hand. At first there was some kind of spark which made him pull back quickly. His eyes met mine, and then he grabbed my hand and brought me towards his room.

He grabs an extra beanbag and plops me down on it. I look around happily as he grabs the controller.

"Are you ready?" He smirks.

"Yes, oppa~ I'm going to beat you so bad, Jaejoong's omma will cry!" I shout and he laughs.

"We'll see about that!"

~*~

Junsu facepalmed himself, "I can't believe I got beat. At MY game! and by a GIRL!" He shouts. That struck ksomething in me. I stand up.

"Women can beat men at everything! We are better at-" I go on and on, not even noticing that he stood up.

"and! we can give birt-" His lips interupted my speech. His lips were soft and warm, but the kiss was clearly one of playful anger. He smelled of cinnamon, but it was a manly kind of cinnamon~

He pulled away and we stared into each other's eye for what felt like forever until he smiled. He kissed me again, bringing me to the bed this time, he lay on top of me and broke the kiss.

"I'm so going to beat you this time." He says. I throw him off of me and jump on the beanbag.

"You're on Kim Junsu!"