Chaelin08's Day with Jaejoong.

Your Day With ________ ~Drabble Requests~ (CLOSED until further notice)

"Why can't i meet you in person oppa?" I sighed as I watched a video about DBSK's Kim jaejoong for the 4th time. I switched off my computer and headed to bed.

I couldn't stop thinking about that enchanting man. He is so amazing in every way. I yawn tierdly and finally fall asleep.

~*~

"Wake up sleepy head~" An angelic voice calls. I moan and flip over in the bed, covered in nice silky sheets. ...Wait, silky? I open one of my eyes and  look around.

This is not my room...I look below me and I'm sitting on, what looked to be a very fancy bed with silky black sheets, the bedside table has an alarm clock. I sit up slowly, trying to figure out what had happened..

"Oh, your up! Good morning, my sleeping beauty~" the angelic voice calls sweetly and a good looking guy, whom i'm assuming the angelic voice belonged to, walked in the room with an apron on. He walked closer and kissed my forehead gently, but as he pulled away, something spiked a familiarity. I looked at him more closely, I realized.

"J-jaejoon-oppa!"

He put his finger to his lips, and lean in slowly to kiss me, making me flush.

~*~

*nobody's pov~

It's after one of our concerts and I find a cassie, had fainted, most likely, on her way home from our concert.

I picked her up bridal style and decided to keep her until she woke up. I mean, Yunho isn't going to be in, so he won't scold me for being nice again. ;)

I take her back and put her on my bed and decide to sleep on the couch. I'll make breakfast for us in th emorning!

~*~

*karen's POV*

The sweet smell of breakfast meats wafted through my nasal passage and I slowly sat up. I yawn and stretch, but something catches my eye. White walls...expensive-looking silky black sheets, and an alarm clock on the side table? Hmm, no way~ I must be dreaming again.

I decide that I was dreaming so I slowly lay back down, as I hear footsteps coming in, I pretend to be asleep.

~Jaejoong's POV~

"Hmm, still not awake huh?..." I say to myself as I walk in my room. I sit down on the bed and really look at her. She is actually really pretty. The thought made me blush. Hmm, maybe a kiss on the forehead won't hurt, and it might wake her up! ^^

~Karen's POV*

"Hmm, still not awake huh?.." I hear that sweet melodic voice that sounds soooo much better than just on youtube videos.

He appearently sat on the bed, because I feel his weght, make me slip closer on the silky sheets. I feel him lean in and kiss me lightly on the forehead.

My eyes shot open, as his lips were still touching my forehead.

"And what do you think your doing?" I ask, my fight-or-flight insticts kicking in.

He pulls back.

 "I uhh, breakfast is nearly done, so if your hungry. Would you like to come eat with me?" He says, slightly tripping over his words.

I blush, "Me, Karen? Eat? With you, Jaejoong?"

He smiles," So, that's your name. Karen. It's very pretty."

I blushed harder,"Thank you."

He gets up off the bed, and takes my hand. Leading the way to the kitchen.

He had laid out some pancakes, syrup, and butter. SWEET!

I began to scarf down the food and Jaejoong chuckled.

"I like a girl with an appetite~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oohh i left you off with a y ending! So i hope you enjoy this chaelin08! XD Sorry that it !!