Jealous? Part 1

Growing Up

It was a bright and sunny afternoon outside and Sanghyuk was currently spending it playing in the playground in the neighbourhood with his best friend. They were sitting on the swings eating ice cream while swinging lightly side by side.

"Binnie-hyung," A curious face turned to face him, "Can you push me on the swing?"

His friend nodded and got off his own swing to push the younger boy.

"Hyukkie give me your ice cream and I'll throw it away, then I can push you." Hyuk gave his hyung the paper cup and the older boy ran to the garbage can to dispose of the trash. 

Sanghyuk watched Hongbin throw the trash in the bin when another kid came up to the older boy at the trash bin. He squinted his eyes to carefully check out the stranger. Hongbin and the random boy kept on talking until the boy ran off in the direction he came from. The older than walked back to Hyuk who was still sitting on the swing.

"Ready, Hyuk?" Once he got an approval nod from the younger boy, he started pushing. Hyuk was having the time of his life being in the air, he looked back at his hyung and saw him smiling. He laugh and shouted along with Hongbin, but the smile left his face and the fun ended there as soon as he spotted the same stranger that Hongbin was talking to earlier by the trash bin. The boy was headed in their direction, Hyuk thought the boy just wanted to use the swings too until his swing started to slow down.

Sanghyuk turned back to question the boy pushing him, "Binnie-hyung? Why aren't you-" to find the boy that was pushing him gone. He turned back to face the front and the squinting started. Hongbin was now walking towards the boy and they both sat down on a bench near the swings. 

Who did this boy think he was, coming in and stealing his hyung away from him. "Binnie-hyung!" 

Both boys on the bench turned and looked at the kid on the swing. 

"Oh, Hyukkie!" Hongbin walked over to the younger boy, helped him off the swing and brought him over to the bench. He then pointed to the other boy still sitting there and introduced him. "This is Wonsik, he goes to the same school as me. We are classmates and also best buddies!" Sanghyuk turned to look at "Wonsik" and snorted when the boy looked proud of his title as best buddies. Hongbin then turned to his same-aged friend, "Wonsik, this my favourite dongsaeng, Sanghyuk! You could just call him Hyuk too since I call him that. We knew each other for a long time."

Wonsik nodded, "But I've never seen him around at school." 

"Oh. He goes to a different school from us since his house isn't exactly close to mine."

Hongbin looked over at Sanghyuk and motioned him to say hi.

The younger boy just bowed down and turned to go to the slides. A few steps away from the older boys, he heard Wonsik call him tiny. It wasn't spoken directly to his face but to Hongbin.

"Hongbin-ah, he so short."

Wonshik received a slap to his chest. Hongbin retorted back, "I'm shorter than him so what are you implying?"

Chuckles were thrown back and forth and Sanghyuk stomped the rest of the way. This "Wonsik" kid was on his bad list. First, he made his Binnie-hyung stop playing with him, second, he insulted him and last but not least, he looked like this yellow worm cartoon that Sanghyuk didn't like watching.

Pouting, Sanghyuk climbed the playscape and sat on top to spy on the other two boys. He saw them talking and giggling with each other like they were very close friends. This Wonsik boy even had his arm on his Binnie-hyung's shoulders. Fire lit up in his eyes and Sanghyuk was done, if his hyung could make a new friend, then he could too. His eyes scanned around the playground and landed on a boy playing in the sand pit by himself. Deciding that the sand pit was the area that he was going to go to, he headed there with a plan in his mind. 

 


 

Uh oh, Hyukkie is upset at Hongbin.. 

What will happen in Part 2?

This chapter is only a bit over 700 words. Sorry for the short chapter and also, I'm very sorry for the months late update! School is just >:(

BUT GUYS, VIXX IS COMING TO TORONTO IN MAY AND I'M GOING TO GO SEE THEM!!