Seeing Stars

Pretty Boys Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OC's POV

After a few hours of fooling around, joking, and singing, we finally decided that it was time to leave.

"Do you want us to walk you home?" Hansol said as we all stood up, gathering our stuff.

I turned to look at Jisu and she shook her head. "No. I'm going out to with my parent later. Apparently, they need me to verify something.."

I stared at her as she shrugged apologetically. I then turned to look at Hansol and he had a smile on his face, tilting his head slightly to the side, waiting for my answer.

"Um.. I guess so."

___

"So.." I mumbled as he walked next to me, swinging his hand by his side.

He turned to look at me, with his head tilted to one side like a puppy as he waited for me to continue.

"I don't want to go home yet." I looked at him as I searched his eyes with the dimly lit streets.

He stares at me, slightly confused but nods anyway.

"But I want you to stay with me. I don't want to be alone as well." I mumbled as he blinked again.

"Hmm.." He mumbled as he stared up at the sky, thinking.

"Then.. Let's go to a park. We can hang there."

I nodded quickly as we turned at the crosswalk, walking to an empty park instead. I quickly made my way to the swings and sat down, grinning widely to myself as I started to move my legs, giving me a momentum which I used to swing myself up.

Hansol sat down next to me as well and joined me, both of us, grinning at each other.

"You know, I miss this. This carefree feeling. I don't get to experience this much anymore." I called out to him as he swung past me. Each swing, I said one or two words so it took quite some time to say the whole thought.

"Same here. It's really nice. I'm glad that I got to come here." He called out to me as I grinned widely, waiting for him to say more, to say that he was glad that he got to come to this park with me. But he didn't say more after that, he only looked up at the sky.

I only smiled as I gradually came to a stop, my body no longer moving to swing myself. Looking up at the sky as well, I noticed the unmoving stars and the passing airplanes above us.

"I wish I can see the stars better.." I mumbled as I turned to look at him. Then I slowly saw him smirk and he stood up immediately.

Holding out a hand, he grinned at me. "I got a place. Come, I'll bring you there."

I took his hand as he started speed walking down the streets and away from the park. Soon, we arrived at a large dome looking like building. He quickly dragged me to the side of the large building. He held out a set of keys and unlocked the large chain on the building before gesturing inside.

"Go in." He said and he pushed me into the dark place before closing the door behind us after he steps in after me.

"W-Wait! I can't see anything!" I stuttered as I held my hand out in front of me to prevent me from running into things. "Hansol!"

"I'm right here." He whispered against my ear and I almost jumped out of my skin.

"Oh god. You scared me." I mumbled, completely red when I realized how close he is. He gra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter