Recruitment

Pretty Boys Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OC's POV

It's hot.. I sighed softly as I looked up at the blue sky, hating how I was unable to sleep a single bit last night. And who's fault is that? Yup, my one and only mother. She somehow managed to get me to work for a brand new café that opened nearby by her friend's.. Uh.. Who was it? Ah yes, her friend's oldest son. Luckily, I was also able to.. Negotiate with her, telling her that I refuse to go unless I bring someone with me. Of course, she happily agreed, saying that the café do need a few more helping hands.

I looked down at my clothes, wondering if this is acceptable to go and greet the person. Today I'm wearing my black dress, which I'm hoping can make me look more mature, and a sand colored flats. All of my nails are painted a peachy color to match my shoes while my earrings are just a small little stone that shines whenever light hits it directly. My hair is dyed a dark brown color that wouldn't show unless I'm in the sun. 

"Hey!" I heard a voice call out to me as I turned to look at that direction. There my friend, Jisu, was wearing just a simple paste orange colored shirt with her pastel blue colored shorts. She has a thing with pastels. Please don't ask me why. Her hair, which was recently dyed into a caramel brown colored. Her hair isn't nearly as long as mine since it reached only her shoulders while mine is half way down my back.

"Hey.." I said back to her, completely sleepy.

Laughing a bit at my reply, she looked down the street to our school. "It's Monday.. Monday . And why exactly are you already out here waiting for me?"

"Well, you see.." I turned to look at her as I started to walk down the streets to school, telling her everything at happened.

____

"Excuse me?!" She screamed at me as we arrived at school.

I grinned at her and pushed her toward her class, which is in the opposite direction. "Go to class. Bring someone with you if you like."

She glared at me as I walked backward, away from her. I winked and burst out laughing before running toward my classroom. "Ah, isn't she great?"

____

Soon, school ended. I can't really say that it went by quickly since a classmate of mine won't stop talking to me. Which got me into trouble with my teachers. What an .. I thought to myself. I sighed loudly, obviously pissed as I stood outside my school, waiting for Jisu to get out of her class.

After a few minutes of sweating just by standing against the brick wall of the school, I can finally make out Jisu with someone behind her. She waved happily toward me while the he followed behind her.

"Hey," I greeted her with her nod while she gestured toward the boy.

"This is Chan." She said while pulling the boy forward in front of her. "He's gonna help us out."

I stared at the boy as I take in his baby face. His turquoise looking hair that he dyed only the tip off stood up from his head, giving his face a much longer look. His eye bags that appeared when he smile give me the chuckles. His lips are a bit red, not sure if it's naturally like that or he put something on. Either way, it doesn't really matter. What really matter is that Jisu sure grabbed an adorable one and I'm sure the unnies will love him. "Chan huh?.."

He nodded slowly and then grinned at me. "You can call me Dino if you want." He said and shrugged a bit.

I blinked and took a deep breath. "Well then. Let us get going then. Chan, you don't have any experience do you?"

He shook his head and I frowned a bit but quickly thought of an idea. "Alright then.. Jisu can train you. Right?" I turned to look at her and she gives me that wide eyed wtf are you talking about look. I grinned at her and nodded happily before walking down the street with both of them following me.

____

It felt like forever, but we soon arrived at the cafe after walking through the blistering summer heat. I found out that my makeup seem to be starting to melt just a bit from the sum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter