Trouble

Pretty Boys Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OC's POV

It's been four days since I've trained Hansol and the new female worker and already, trouble arised.

Frowning a bit, I walked toward the table at the left side of the cafe with a tray in my hand. I was about to arrive at the table where a group of teenagers are sitting when Mingyu stopped me.

"I'll give it to them.. You can take this." He said as he handed me another tray for customers at the other side of the cafe.

I sighed in relieve and handed Mingyu the tray before making my way back down toward the right side of the cafe. For the past few days, this group of teenagers, around our age or something, have been visiting our cafe.

Every time they come, they order simple things and it's also the cheapest in our menu. Not only that but they've been making inappropriate remarks at almost all of the female employees. Which.. Is only three. There is me, Jisu, and the new female employee.

But also because of that, Mingyu and Jeonghan has been getting pretty protective over us. They serve those teenagers instead of us, they walk us home when they're free —which they mostly are— and everyone wanted to ban them from the cafe, but since the cafe is new, it'll be bad for the business. But Hansol, on the other hand, looked at if he can't even give a single f**k.

"They're here again," Chan mumbled as I walked past him to deliver the food. He was standing there, staring at them while we talked.

I nodded sadly and sigh. "I feel like they'll be here every day. God damn it. Why can't they get a life?"

He just chuckled and we both continued to serve the customers. Until I accidently walked past them without even realizing it. One of them stuck out their legs and I tripped over them, spilling the hot drink on myself and the glass cup shattering on the floor after I've spill the drink on myself.

I let out an ear piercing scream of pain as everyone who's free rushed over to meet. Mingyu helped me up while staring at me with worried eyes. "Are you hurt?!" He exclaimed and I nodded, my skin burning and throbbing in pain.

Jeonghan gently dabbed at the boiling drink on my skin while leading me back to the employees room. I turned around and watched as Mingyu glared angrily at the boys with Woozi right behind him.

Woozi's POV

Oh boy am I mad. I haven't felt this mad for a really long time. I stormed up to the boys and grabbed one of them by the collar.

"You!" I growled and glared at him before pushing past Mingyu. I dragged him out of the restaurant while he stayed still, probably shocked by this. I brought him to the back alley and stood there with Mingyu next to me.

"What the hell were you doing?!" The kid screamed at me after I finally let him go. I glared at him and looked around, my eyes landing on a broomstick. I quickly grabbed it and held it up, pointing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter