chapter 2

she's so whipped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri hold her breath as she wait for a rejection since she knew Sica is used to rejecting people. It took her all the strength in her body to confess to her.

Jessica was pulled back into earth. When Krystal pinch her side

 

"Er.. Huh? Oh.. Yes. Kwon. I'll give you a chance but I'm telling you. I'm not easy to put up with. Bear with me and I'll be loving you hard." Sica said as she hug her girlfriend.

 

"Congrats unnie. And good luck.I know how it is to be with unnie so. You need a good luck. Don't make her cry!I'll be coming for you!" Krystal said smiling since she knows yuri won't hurt her unnie.

 

[End of flashback]

 

"Jessie. Omg that's what I call an effort of all Efforts." Tiffany squeal.

Jessica just smile proudly at her girlfriend.

 

"But you still picks a fight with her always despite Yuri being perfect." Tiffany added.

 

"Remember that time when you had an argument?" Tiffany asked

 

[Flashback]

 

Yuri,Jessica and tiffany and taeyeon are in manila for a vacation.

Jessica's purse got snatched and Yuri acted on impulse, she ran After the snatcher. The snatcher pulled out a knife and threaten Yuri with it. Good thing the cops where there and acted quickly. They took down the bad guy and give Jessica her purse. 

Yuri go near Sica.

 

"Pabo!" Jessica said hitting Yuri's chest.

"You could've let him stole this purse. What if the cops weren't there? I could've lost you". Jessica thought.

"Don't talk to me Yul. I am tired and let's go back to the hotel. " Sica said walking with tiffany.

Sica slammed the hotel door locking Yuri outside. Yuri went out and bought Jessica her favorite Banana pudding. 

She knocked on the door and showed Sica the banana pudding she's been craving for.

 

"Where did you find this kwon?"

Jessica asked smiling widely.

 

"I searched for a korean mart and luckily I found this mart by 10 km from the hotel" Yuri said.

 

Jessica just hugged her girlfriend and showers her with kisses.

Yuri was tired but it was worth it.

 

[End of. Flashback]

 

"All my friends they say they love her and I know behind my back they all think the same things that I do."

 

Jessica glared at tiffany who is now laughing as they recall that incident.

 

[Flashback]

 

JeTi are holding hands walking on the halls of their university looking for a spot to sleep and a spot to just annoy her friend.

They saw taeng and Yul with their friends. 

They were talking about Jessica and how they love her

They were about to leave since taeng and Yuri are called in the office.

 

"Poor Yuri. Has a girlfriend born from hell" yul's friend said 

"I don't like that Sica. She's a dictator who just know how to make Yuri's life hard" the other friend said. 

Sica throw a rock in her head and run with tiff.

 

[End of flashback]

 

"I told you to be nice to them." Tiff said between her laughs. Sica just exhaled loudly.

 

"She spends her daddy's credit card and says that I'm the one who's lazy she's like a dream and a nightmare coming true."

 

Sica laugh at the memory of that time where she first join Yuri shopping.

 

[Flashback]

 

"Why are we in a mall?" Yuri asked.

 

"We're going shopping,seobang. You should join me always since you're my girlfriend now. " Sica said as she pull Yuri boutique by boutique .

 

"I forgot my wallet. You bought too much." Yuri said as she worry that Sica might be disappointed with her.

Sica just show her daddy's credit card with a smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter