chapter 1

she's so whipped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was wondering why did Yuri asked her to go to an outdoor concert. When Yuri know too well that she hates crowded places.

 

She  has a frown on her face when tiffany saw her and lead her into the middle of the crowd. She could feel the sticky skin of the fat boy in their class who is currently beside her.

 

"This better be good,kwon" she muttered under her breath as she blow her bangs making it move upward for a millisecond.

 

"I still can't believe taeng and Yul are in a band." Tiffany spazzes over their girlfriends.

 

" I can't believe that I'm here instead of my room!" Jessica grumpily said.

 

" I can't believe Yuri oppa stayed with a horrible girl like her". The girl who heard Jessica whisper to her friends. They all nodded their heads agreeing.

 

Taeng and Yuri were in a band. Taeng was a vocalist and  bassist while Yuri is a drummer.

 

"Thanks for coming today. Before we end the concert. Our drummer here would do something for the first time for her special girl for their special day." Taeyeon said.

 

Jessica's eyes widen as she remember that it was their 2nd anniversary. She felt so stupid forgetting it. She mentally hit herself. Tiffany could only grin.

 

"Typical Jessica Jung" she thought.

 

The spotlight was On Yuri.

 

"This is for Jessica Jung. My headache, my baby and my everything." Yuri said  as she saw her she devil glaring at her with her new haircut and hair color.

 

The band started playing with yuri playing the bass.

 

'All my friends are coming over and I hope nobody told her she has a way of turning sunshine into rain'

 

Yuri started singing that amaze everybody with her husky voice while Sica just narrowed her eyes trying to remember all those incidents where she's jealous that Yuri is happy with her friends.

 

[Flashbacks]

 

"I hope Yuri won't be mad at me anymore" Sica said as she holds a gift wrapped object tighter.

 

Sica is going to surprise Yuri. She's in front of Yuri's house when she saw Yuri with her friends. Laughing. Her happy excited mood go down to drain and put on her poker face on.

 

"Hey baby. Didn't know you'll be here. My friends are here" Yuri said.

 

"I know." Sica said shortly.

Her eyes landed on a motorcycle parked outside.

 

"What's with the motorcycle?"

Sica asked. Yuri gulped knowing Sica hates motorcycles.

 

"We were planning to have a race.." Yuri said.

 

"Oh no you won't kwon Yuri. You. Are.staying.here! You hear me?!" Sica said.

 

"You! Go home!  Don't you dare influence my seobang with all those things!" She continued as Yuri's friends leave.

Yuri put her hands in the air

"You're being unreasonable!" Yuri said as she walk away 

And go inside her house.

Sica left her gift for Yuri in the doorway of Yuri's house and left.

 

"I don't want to lose you because of that darn motorcycle that took my brother's life away."sica said as she looked back at Yuri's house.

 

Or that time where  Yuri and Sica were cuddling in the couch when taeyeon and the gang, decided to Barge in like That disturbing their romantic time.

 

"YUUUUUUUUUL!!!!!! LET’S TRY YOUR NEW GAME CONSOLE!" taeyeon and sooyoung said loudly while smiling brightly.

 

"It would be so fun since Jessi.. Ohh! H-hi... J-j-jess.." Taeyeon stuttered as she saw Jessica glaring behind Yuri but smile when Yuri looked back.

 

"Hello taeng. Soo." She said simply.

 

"Err.. Let's go and try my new game." Yuri said.

 

Jessica has been away from yuri 2 weeks because her sister,Krystal wanted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter