Cat and Panda

This Can Never Be Love... right?

Seung Ri was climbing the stairs when he started to tease the girl on his back. "Hey, Pig! What have you been eating? You're heavier than my hyungs!"

CL slapped Seung Ri's back, "Yah! I'm not that heavy! Nappeun nam!" CL blurted which made Seung Ri die in too much laughter.

Finally, they've reached Seung Ri's room. "Here, happy, pig?", he teased while sliding the door open, still not dropping CL.

"Yah! How many time do I need to tell you that I.AM.NOT.A.PIG!!!!", CL screamed.

"Actually," Seung Ri said, turning his head back to meet CL's tremendously angry face, "You haven't told me yet.", he smirked then stuck his tongue out.

"Tch. Put me down!" CL pouted. "Wa-wa-wait! Not here, idiot! There!!", she gestured her hand to the bed.

Seung Ri put CL the Pig to the side of his bed. She was about to lay down but the ever gentleman Seung Ri said (in super panic-mode), "Kyaaaah!!! Pig, your filthy clothes will spoil my Oh-So-Beautiful-Bed!", CL rolled her eyes, "You are so gay!", she chuckled.

"Good you know, eonni!", both of them laughed at Seung Ri's 'gayness'.

 

CL's POV

That gay, Seung Ri went to his walk-in closet (see, he is sooo gay! My Bommie-eonni is sooo girl but she don't have one... and... and this guy has?!). He threw me a large white shirt and a pink boxer shorts (SERIOUSLYYY? PINK?! I have never ever wore something pink my whole entire life... or maybe when I was a baby? But never in my entire teenage life!), "Wear those.", he smiled.

I blinked for a few seconds and something escaped my lips, "You were these?", I asked, he nodded nonchalantly.

I gulped, "Thanks?", I said, more like a question. "Can you go out for a while? I'll change eh.", he obliged and turned his back to slide the door once again.

I smiled to myself and change my filthy clothes (so, he was right, my clothes were filthy!) as quick as I can.

Seung Ri's head peeked through the door, with closed eyes, and asked, "You done?", I said yes and he slowly opened his eyes. 

I yawned, Seung Ri let out a girl-like squeal with wide eyes, "YAAAHHH! Do that again, Pig!"

"Eh? Wae-wae-waeyo?", CL asked, wriggling her brows.

 

--------------------------

Thanks for those who liked

my fic ^u^ I'll try to update really

fast. And I'll make it better.

Just a short update.

Please subscribe!!! Love y'all!