Panda-Cat Couple at Hongdae

This Can Never Be Love... right?

Deepest apologies, my subscribers and silent readers!!! Remember the movie I was talking about? Our project, well, it's finished!!! That's why I can now update my story :)) And maybe tomorrow, or on Monday, I'll post a one-shot Ririn fic ^^~ I had to read the whole story because I was gone for centuries! Lol. But now, I am sooo back! Just like B-I-G to the Bang!!!! Cheers for our oppas ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why... but the ahjummas and the ahjussis were staring at us. Weird. I heared the grumbling sound of CL's tummy and chuckled.

"Yah. I'm so hungry.", CL said. "Oh, look there!!! Let's go eat there!!! C'mon, Panda!!! Let's go there!" she cheered.

"Okay!" I said merrily for ,I too, was so hungry. Adding up my low energy level because of the heavy weight on my back.. also known as... CL, the one and only baddest female (a/n: LOL. I just added up the song line. I feel like singing XD Haha.)

We settled in one of the side tents, the one that CL pointed. The stall serves ramyeons... and jjamppong.

Then, an ahjumma came and asked our orders.

"Ahjumma, a big bowl of jjamppong please!!! Make it extra spicy!" CL said to the ahjumma and smiled brightly. The ahjumma chuckled and gave her a warm smile.

She then turned to me, "How about you, dear? What do you want?" she asked me.

I smiled then said, "Please give me an order of beef galbi. Oh, and a bottle of makgeolli."

"Okay. Wait for a while." She smiled.

When the ahjumma was gone, CL turned to me.

"Why did you ordered makgeolli? You're driving." she stated. Oh, yea, I forgot. Oh well, it's just one bottle.

"It's just one bottle. It'll not affect me." I simply said.

She was about to say something when suddenly, our orders came.

"Big bowl of jjamppong, extra spicy, beef galbi, and makgeolli. Enjoy your meal." the ahjumma said and smiled.

CL munched on her food happily. After we ate, I asked the ahjumma for our bill.

"Your orders are in the house! Such a lovely couple. Be strong in your relationship." she smiled.

We were surprised by what she said.

"A-a-aniyo, ahjumma, we're just friends!" CL said.

"Oh, dear, no need to hide your relationship to this ahjumma." she again smiled.

Now, it's my time to deny, "Really, ahjumma, we're just friends."

"Now, now, I see a great future in you. The orders are in the house. Visit me again when you two come to Hongdae and I wil treat you again." the ahjumma said.

"Thank you, ahjumma. You are so nice. We will visit you again.Thank you!" CL said.

I also thanked ahjumma and went on. CL is on my back again. We're just walking aimlessly through the night. And again, the people were throwing glances at us. I heared someone saying that we're such a cute couple. CL bowwed her head. I think she's blushing! Omo!!!

---

"Omo! That panda is sooo cute!" she pointed at the panda cellphone charm at one stall. We walked there.

"It so cute! It's like you!" she squealed.

"Oh, there's Garfield!" I said, teasing her.

I bought the panda and the Garfield cellphone charms. We the headed to my car. We sat inside. Silence consumed us, well, that's new. We're both in the passenger's seat. Slowly, her head leaned on my shoulder, that's the time when I realized that she's now sleeping. I admired her beauty that was illuminated by the moonlight. We sat there for a while, until I decided to lay her down the seat and head back home.

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chappie!!!

Imma update again when I'm free :)

Don't worry, I'll always be free for you guys ^^~

Please leave comments!!! I really love them <3

And, sorry for typos ang grammatical errors!