Insanity

This Can Never Be Love... right?

Seungri’s POV

 

Oh, yes, I am Lee Seung Hyun. One of South Korea’s bachelors. The heir of AhLee Group of Companies. And also one of the biggest names in the KPOP industry along with my hyungs; Kang Dae Sung, Kwon Ji Yong, Dong Young Bae, and Choi Seung Hyun. Now what? I fell for the lamest ‘puppy-dog-eyes’… or in her case, ‘kitty-cat-eyes’. Seriously, you should laugh at that! That girl is making me go nuts! She made me carry her down the kitchen with my stupendously big villa, my kitchen is as big as two bedrooms. I’m not bragging, nor exaggerating… I’m just stating the fact that my house is big and she’s making me carry her?! Yep, I’m near to my grave. I can already see my tombstone:

Lee Seung Hyun, the power lifter

Died from an overweighed pig-cat girl

 

Her voice entered my ears and woke me up from my thoughts, “Yah, yah, yah!~ You’re spacing out. Are you thinking?”

 

“I mean, seriously, you have a brain?! That’s fascinating! Tell me how it works!” she said sarcastically, before I can utter a word.

 

Ah, you play like this huh, “Oh, yes, I have one…” I smiled acidly at her. “I can teach you how it works… so that you can use yours. Oh, sorry, you have one, don’t you?”

 

I tell you what, I can vividly see the steams coming out from that girl’s nose and ears. What a great scenery. *put evil laugh here >:D

 

“YAAAAAHHHHHHH!~” oh, yes, scream like that, like you’re not on my back and you’re big mouth is far from my ear. I felt my ears ripped off. Oh, well, you won, Seungri! KYAHAHAHAH!!! I tried to suppress my laughter that I thought my eyes will pop out of their sockets.

 

I turned my head sideward to meet her blazing glare. I pinched her nose and she scrunched it, “There, there, there, let’s get something to eat, aye?” she pouted in return. I bit her pouting lips and her eyes widened.

 

CL’s POV

 

My heart skipped a beat, hold on, it skipped two, no, three beats!!! What did just bastard did?! My head is fuming with anger. “Yah~ what was that for?!” I said between gritted teeth.

 

“I dunno. Just feel like doing it.” he flashed me his boyish grin. “Omo! You’re lips is swelling!!!” he said in alarmed tone. He settled me on the side of the kitchen sink. He looked closely at my lips and blew it. After realizing that his face… his lips is just centimeters away from mine, heat crawled to my cheeks and I shifted my head sideward.

 

“Yah~ you’re face is too close! I can’t see!” I blurted out.

 

“Omo! Are you blushing?!” he squealed like a fan boy.

 

“Of course, not!” I hardly denied.

 

“Chyea.” He said with a bored look.

 

“Oi, Seungri-Gay-Panda, are you going to feed me?” I asked

 

“Ohh, almost forgot.” He grinned. “So, what do you wanna eat?”

 

“JJAMPPONG!!!!” I can picture my eyes glistening with excitement. If there’s one thing that can make my heart flutter, it’s my precious Jjamppong :D

 

Author’s POV

 

“Ah, okay. I’ll just call the Ramyeon House to deliver us jjamppong.”CL frowned at this. “W-waeyo?” Seungri asked.

 

“Don’t you know how to cook one?” her lip pouting. Seungri suddenly leaned to bite her lips again but, instincts, she covered and glared at him. Seungri just grinned.

 

“Err.. no.” 

 

"Let's eat out!" CL's eyes glistenned with excitement, but suddenly frowned. "Oh, yea, I can't walk." she bowed down.

 

"Let's just go to Hongdae." Seungri suggested while smiling.

 

"But I can't walk."

 

"I'll piggyback you, then." Seungri pinched her nose.

 

Seungri's POV

I am an idiot, alright. Gosh, what the effin' hell got into my mind?! Err... why am I giving on the things she want? This is pure insanity. ...LOVE.... LOVE.... LOVE... eh? What was that? Who said the "L" word? Not me! Or did I? No, it's not me!

Garfield... err, CL and I is now inside my car. That weird girl is smillinglike she'd won the lottery. I parked the car and went outside to open the door for her. CL's hand was like wrigling and reaching. Oh, yea, I need to carry her, right? I sighed and turned around and lowered my back. I guided her as she climbed my back. She was giggling like a high school girl.

 

--------------------------------

Oraenmanida yeoreobun!~~

Sorry for the supeeeer long wait! T.T

It's Christmas break but I'm still busy :(

Imma leave you guys with a lame chappie for now.

Sorry :( I'll try to update tomoro if I'm free ^^

Love y'all!

And, oh! Hi to my subscribers!!!

Super P.S. Can someone make me a banner? Thankies!!!