The Great Escape

This Can Never Be Love... right?

"Who... who are you?", the man whispered audibly with shocked, and probably puzzled expression. Who wouldn't be?! A girl in a rain-drenched clothing is lying on your living room.

"I... ah!", the stranger winced in pain, "I am... Ssi... Ssi.. CL... I'm so-orry for running into your place.", she spoke abstemiously because of her aching-- terribly aching ankle.

"Bu--but why?", he asked, hoping to clear his now hazy mind.

"There were three of them.", she looked up to him, her eyes covered with uncertainty

"Eh?", that's the only thing he can say, his mind now becoming more tattered.

"The reason why I am here. Two men and a woman, they were chasing me. And because of my intensive running, I twisted my ankle and I had to hide to the nearest house I could see-- your house.", CL shut her eyes for a few seconds.

"Why were they chasing you?", he further interrogated.

CL tried to stood up but her severely hurting ankle was not cooperating. She just fell down the couch and has nothing she can do so she just stumbled there. The man repeated his question.

She felt irritated because someone's getting the hell of her life... again. She let out a sigh and spoke.

"I don't know.", she said blankly.

"You sure?", he asked, hinting more infos.

"There are, there are things that can't be revealed easily.", CL responded, irked, "I'll get going. I've bothered you enough.", she insisted.

"NO!", the man shrieked, enough to startle CL, "I mean, no, I'll treat your injury first.", he said, now in more calm tone. He pinned CL in the couch and immediately opened the drawer beside the couch and let go of CL. He then get the first aid kit. He knelt down on the floor and carefully held CL's right foot-- the injured one.

"Does it hurt when I do this?", he asked, slightly twisting the injured foot. CL winced and buried her face in the pillowshe was holding.

"Oh, sorry!", he said worriedly, "I think it's sprained,", he looked up to her and continued, "Can you bear it a little more? I need to wrap it with bandage to keep it still.", Luckily, the the man knew something in medicine. CL gave him a small nod, her face still buried in the small pillow.

"It's done.", he said as he caressed CL's forehead. CL then looked up.

"Thanks,", she smiled weakly, "Ah, by the way, who are you?" she asked.

"I'm Seung Ri... but you can call me Riri,", he smiled, "I haven't seen you around the village, do you live far from here?" Seung Ri asked.

"Well, I actually grew up in America... alone.", Seung Ri was hitten by pity when he heared 'alone'.

"Where's your family?" he asked.

"I don't know, I don't care, they were the ones who almost killed me.", CL bit her lips because she said too many things.

"So, where are yougoing to stay? Are you staying in a hotel? Let me drive you there." Seung Ri offered.

The mood was getting gloomy so CL decided to lighten it up.

"Well, if you have an extra room, the I'll have a place to stay at!", CL grinned, that made Seung Ri chuckle.

"I only have one room...", he stated sadly.

CL pouted, "I guess I'll have to stay on the streets then.", she then laughed, they both laughed a CL's silliness.

Sure, it was the first time they've met. But CL was really a funny person. She was unsure of this person a while ago, but now, she managed to laugh with him, and even ask him to let her stay at his house.

"Carry me!", CL commanded

"Eh? Seung Ri responded with confusion

"Piggyback.", she stated, acting innocently

"Wae--waeyo? To where?", he asked

"Your room."

"Eh?! Why should I do that!"

"Just carry me! I can't walk, you know." CL said sarcastically. Seung Ri sighed defeatedly and just did what he was told to do so.

 

--------------------

Omoooo~~

Hope you like it yeoreobun!!! :)

I'll update tomorrow if I see a comment about

this chap! Promise :) Kekeke~~

Chapter 2 will be funny!

xoxo <3