Chapter 7: Hara POV

Broken Doll

" There was no one to tell and nowhere to hide.

I kept the pain to myself while

a part of me died."

- Anonymous


" Uh Hara. Shouldn't you be in practice right now?" a voice creeped from my back.

" Ah Youngji! Uh ummm." I didn't know what to say. Youngji knows me well and she knows I like to slack off. Didn't expect that did you? The perfect Hara isn't as perfect as you think. Nor is Youngji. The basketball game is tomorrow and everyone is preparing for it. I'm in the cheerleading team and we're currently practicing our stunts. I'm suppose to be practicing right now but I rather not. I'm sure they could wait.

Youngji was silent and looked at me with a hint of pity in her eyes. " I know you don't like it. Why don't you quit? I know you're just forcing yourself." she said. I didn't want to admit all the things she said was right. "Tch whatever. I'm going to practice and for your information I DO like cheerleading!" I told her and walked back to practice. Youngji is right though. I'm forcing myself. I hate doing the things I do. Although, I can't stop. The real me is slowly dying and the pain becomes increasingly worse. The pain inside gets worse and worse. I want to tell someone but they won't understand. They won't understand this pain. Youngji would but her pain is worse to the point she can't tell the difference of happiness and sadness.

0105532001421486954_filepicker.png

Summer of their 14th Year

It was an foggy morning with dew on leaves and moist and cold breeze in my face. It was a happy day despite the gloomy and silent atmosphere. It was a sunny day for me. I was having trouble lately but I think I have dealt with my problems well. I crushed it until there was no sight of it left. That problem has been dealt with for now. Since it was a happy day, I decided to go eat lunch with my friends later. I needed to ask but they weren't around anywhere.

There was a faint sobbing in the distance. A cry filled with pain. I was curious so I went to find the source of those cries. I peeked from the corner of the hallway and saw Youngji crying in the corner by herself. It was an odd sight because she was always a happy person unlike me. I was going to go closer to her but I immediately hid as I heard footsteps coming this way. It was BamBam and he crouched down to cradled Youngji's head to his arms. He wiped her tears and told her it will be okay. They started talking about something but all I heard were mumbles because I didn't want to hear it. I ran away. 

I thought my problem was fixed but my heart knows it gotten worse.

                        0105532001421486954_filepicker.png

One.Two.Three.One.Two.Three.Cartwheel.Something.Something.Up.Leg Up.

It has been going on for hours. I'm tired. Mumbling everywhere. 

"Oh no! Hara!" a voice that yelled out brought me back to reality. I actually slipped while being up in the air and fell with a thud to the ground. The girls flocked over me. They chittered in my ear and had expressions of fake worry. " I'm okay." I assured them even though I bet they didn't care. I tried to stand but there was a sharp pain in my ankle. I flinched at the pain just a little. Either if they noticed or not, it didn't matter. They weren't going to help me. I tried my best not to look like I was in pain while I went to the nurse. My pain should only be known by me and no one else because if he knows it'll only hurt me more.