Day 5 : BEACH

100 Days Spent

DAY 5

JI SOO's P.O.V

The sun was scorching hot while I was looking for Jongin. My flip flops which are always drench with water now became dry and sandy. I stomp my way through a hell of a crowd when suddenly I ran into a person. 

"Ow!" I screamed in pain.

"I'm.. I'm sorry. Are you okay?" He asked with a soft but raspy voice which makes it super y. Just the type of voice where every girl wanted to hear every morning.

"Yeah I'm fine and no, I'm the one who should be sorry." I apologized but still didn't see his face but as I looked up, I saw a handsome tall man with a very obvious jaw line which adds the masculinity in him. A perfect combination for the y voice. He was wearing a blue tank top and short pants with a black flipper.

"Ah... okay but whats wrong with your hand?" He asked. I guess he saw me hiding my hands. In a split second, I was surprised that he grabbed my hand and pulled it up front. My hands were bleeding because it hit a rock when I fell down.

"YAH.. Why didn't you tell me. Follow me. Lets get this thing treated." He grabbed my arms as he pulled me away from the beach. We ended up at a small cottage-like place where people could sit and rest after a tiring swimming or play. 

Without saying a word, he opened up his bag and bought out a mineral water bottle and a cute bandage which has bubble tea covering on it. He poured out the water to my wound and it hurts pretty much. He then put the bandage on me. 

"You should be more careful you know" 

"I'm sorry to...I mean. I'm totally greatful to you for helping me."

"Don't mention it....My name's Sehun. What's yours?" He asked.

"Ji Soo... thats my name."

"So Ji Soo, you seemed to be in a hurry just now. Searching for a friend?"

"Practically, yes. I was... and now, I think I should go." I said while I stood up getting ready to make my way to the beach.

Suddenly, I felt something holding my wrist and I found out that it was Sehun, looking up to me and said..

"Let me come along with you."

 

SEHUN's P.O.V

I was surprised when suddenly a girl bumped into me. She seemed to be in a rush but I couldn't help but noticing her hand bleed. She tried to hide it from me but I just can't watch someone in pain so I grabbed her arm and pulled her to my resting place for the day. She has a pretty face but she's kinda shy. I like that. Her eyelashes were so pretty and they seemed original to me and her eyes sparkled as she thanked me for my assistance. I couldn't let her go wandering off by herself so I decided to come along with her searching for her friend.

"Urm... okay." Ji Soo said.

We walked along the beach as we watch the sea of crowds. 

"Soooo.....who's this friend of yours?" I asked in an urge to get to know her better. 

"Oh.. he's just a very close friend of mine." She said looking flustered as she sweeps her dripping sweat away from her sunburned face.

"A he? Your boyfriend?"

"What? oh.. no. I told you he's just a friend of mine."

While I was trying to open up a new subject to talk about, a guy came from behind and tapped Ji Soo's back.

"Ji Soo yah. I almost couldn't recognize you from the back." The guy said. His eyes then lingers to me. Watching me as if I came from another planet. 

"Who's this?" He asked looking confused.

"Jongin.. Meet Sehun. Sehun, meet Jongin. Sehun helped me with my wound just now cuz my hand kinda hit a rock when I bumped into him."

"Oh really? You okay? Where? Let me see. Does it hurt?" He asked Ji Soo while scanning her hand.

As I tried to go away from this awkward situation, I decided to make an excuse.

"Ahh.....um. I think I should go now. Gudbye." I walked away without giving them any chances to reply.

Since I came here by my own, I decided to finish it here. I really hope to see her again. If it wasn't for that dude, I would have plenty of time to get to know her. Oh well...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HALLO HALLO! So I tried to make this chapter a bit more focused to Sehun. He needs his showtime too you know. Anywayssss.. as always, I'll try to make it more interesting chapter by chapter and I decided to use P.O.V style kinda thing cuz its easier to me I guess. Bubye... ^_^