Prologue

100 Days Spent

"Happy Birthday Ji Soo!" Jongin said with a smile on his face. Hands on his back with a suprise gift  for Ji Soo.

"SHHH! YA! Can't you keep it down. I dont want people to know that its my birthday.." 

"Hey..hey hey. Calm down. I bought you a present."

"A present? What is it?" 

"Open it. Im sure u would love it." Jongin gave the gift to Ji Soo with anticipation.

"Ooohh... Look who's quite a charmer. This gift box is so cute!" Ji Soo shake the box with glee.

"Yah! Open it. The box is not the main thing right now, okay?"

"Heehh.. whatever you say." Ji Soo opened it and suddenly a smile dissapeared from her face.

"Why aren't you smiling? You don't like it? I thought you really wanted it."

Ji Soo looked at Jongin with a straight face.

"Why did you buy me this?"

"I...Thought you would.." Without finishing his sentences Ji Soo cuts.

"I know I like this thing but why bother buying me this..this expensive thing. What about your money huh?? You're gonna waste it on me?"

"HEY! If you don't like it then you can throw it away. At least I bought the things that you liked! And can't you at least appreciate it?!"

Without Ji Soo managed to reply, Jongin stormed off out of the cafe. Ji Soo felt terrible for replying it that way. She never meant to say it with an attitude anyway. Ji Soo decided to go after Jongin and went out of the cafe looking worried. She thought that if people saw her using the necklace .. they would have thought that she befriended Jongin just for his money. She looked out to search for Jongin until a loud thud as if someone got hit caught her attention. Ji Soo saw people shouting for help and surrounding the road. She quickly squeezed in to see what the commotion is all about. 

Her tear dropped one by one when she saw Jongin laying on the road with a bleeding head. The blood rushed out fast and reached Ji Soo's heels. She felt devestated. She wants to say sorry. Ji Soo got to her knees and hugged him with tears flowing down her cheeks. No.. She can't have him lying dead on her arms especially on her birthday. Jongin was a childhood friend of hers.. a dear friend and there are words that she can't say to him all these years. She loves him...

Jongin was bought to the hospital immediately with Ji Soo by his side. 

"Jongin ah... chaebal. Hold on. I know you're strong." Ji Soo can't seem to hold her tears back. Once they reached the hospital, Jongin underwent a surgery. Ji Soo was left all alone in the waiting room. She takes her seat and took a deep breath. Ji Soo needed to inform this to his mother but she just can't. She felt guilty for everything. If only she appreciated what he gave none of this would have happened but notheless she decided to call with a heavy heart.

Jongin's mother went in the hospital looking for her beloved son and met Ji Soo.

"Ji Soo yah. Whats going on?? Is he alright?" Ji Soo can't say it out as if words had stucked on when she saw tears went down his mother's cheek. All she can do was shaking her head. Hours passed. When suddenly,

"Are you the patient's guardian?"

"Jongin? Yeah. I am." Ji Soo said in behalf of his mother who can't seem to let out a word. 

"Im...Im sorry. We did many things as we can. We put so much effort. But he had lost so much blood. There's no other way to save him." As usual, the doctor left after he gave his condolences. Ji Soo and Jongin's mother was left in grief and in terrible shock. Who would have thought he went to a better place on that day. 

Ji Soo locked herself in the room after the funeral. Her face was totally red as she cried all her heart out. Now, nothing can make her as happy as before. She blamed herself for everything that had happen. Ji Soo was in total grief. She sat at the corner of the room while holding the necklace tight. Tears fell down and hits the diamond jewelry. She thought of all her good memories with Jongin and suddenly... she fell asleep.

While she was sleeping, Ji Soo dreamt of Jongin who had came to her and said something important.

"Ji Soo ssi. Now, you'll have 100 day. That's my real gift for you. The most beautiful gift you would get from me. Change it with this gift. I trust you."

Before she could do anything, she woke up in daze and she remembered what the dream was.

"100 day? Gift? Change... huh. Stupid dream! Nothing is ever changing." Ji Soo mumbled by herself when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Ji Soo ssi! Come down. Your always late. We have a class this morning. Remember??UGH!" 

"Wait...Thats Jongin's voice! AM I DREAMING?!" Ji Soo was shocked and without any seconds getting to waste, she opened the door. Jongin standing in front of her looking worried while looking at his watch. 

"Jongin..ssi"

 

 

*************************************************

HAllo Again! So I managed to do the prologue today. VOTE FOR IT IF U LIKED IT XD. Next chapter will be release soon! Dayum my eng tho. Don't judge my grammar... hueeeee *flies away*