Day 1 : DREAM

100 Days Spent

D A Y  1

 

"Jongin ssi... is that really you?" Ji Soo hugged Jongin tightly as if she hadn't seen Jongin in a hundred year. "Omg.. I can't believe it.. its really you." She  burried her face in Jongin's chest. Feeling his warmth once again was like a 

 dream. "Aaa...AISH! What are you doing?!" Jongin pulled back. Hiding his embarrasment from Ji Soo. 

 

"Go on and get ready. You..explain all this later." He rushed downstairs without turning his head to her. "Eish.." 

Ji Soo heard as Jongin mumbled as he went down. Ji Soo can't seem to hold her giggle as she saw how cute his act was.

 

There is one thing that's been playing in Ji Soo's mind all morning. 'Was all this...Jongin dying thing a dream? But 

then again, why was I waking up at the corner of the room wearing a mini black dress?' Ji Soo thought as she sat 

down on her bed trying to figure things out. She closed her eyes when all of a sudden, she caught herself into a dream-like reality. A man who was wearing a black suit stood in front of her. Ji Soo was in full of shocked as the man came closer to her.

 

"Ji Soo ssi.. You may be wondering what you're doing here but listen to me very carefully. You have another chance to make things turn out better than the last one. Do you remember the crystal necklace that Jongin gave to you? That thing is useless but as it was given out of love, it gives out power. The most greatest power you could ever imagine." 

 

"What..." Ji Soo tried to replied but the man wouldn't let her.

 

"Now, today is day 1. No one remembers about Jongin's death except you. You are given 100 days to finish this task. Do what you must. Thats all for now. Till we meet again."

 

That's when the man dissapeared and she could finally wake up. Ji Soo remebered exactly what the man looked like. Green emerald eyes, young, dark hair, black suit and tall. Almost looked like a man from the tv and has this sort of mysterious aura around him. Ji Soo was in confusion but things cleared up a bit all thanks to the man's explanation. She can't seem to believe that all this is happening to her but before she realized anything, she had thinked the problem too much that she took almost an hour to arrange all the things in her head.

 

"JI SOO YAH! WHAT ARE YOU TAKING SO LONG?!" Jongin shouted from downstairs. "I DON'T CARE ANYMORE. I'M GOING NOW!" He shouted, sounded a bit upset. 

 

"NO! JUST WAIT!" Ji Soo came running down with a simple mini skirt and a sweater but still looked fashionable. "You..." She pant taking her breath for all the running. "You can't go...go alone. Not without me. " Ji Soo said with obvious worries on her face as she stood in front of Jongin who was about to leave the house.

 

"Yah.. What did you dream about last night anyway? Why are you like this?" Jongin asked. He seemed to be worrying about Ji Soo more than she is about him. "Uhm.. anyway. Lets just go now." He dragged her along to the car and starts to drove off to campus.

 

"Ji Soo ssi. Wae? Whats wrong? You looked kinda tired and disturbed this morning." Jongin opened up the conversation in the car.

 

"Wha.. Oh.. Um. Nothing." Ji Soo said in a slow soft voice.

 

"No..no.no. No can do. Just tell me. I mean.. in dazed and everything. Where were you last night?"

 

"I.. I told you. I'm okay. I just can't sleep last night. That's all." She said tring to avoid his gaze.

 

"Huuuhh.. you know you can't be like this but fine." That's when the car went silently awkward. 

 

On Ji Soo's side though. She still didn't know what to do or what to feel. All she could think of now is to protect Jongin and that's that.

 

AFTER  CLASS 

 

"Jongin ssi!" Ji Soo said as she finally saw Jongin going out of the hall after waiting half an hour. All this is because she wants to protect Jongin. 

 

"O'... Ji Soo ssi. What are you doing here? I thought you've gone home already." 

 

"I.. was thinking to spend time with you today... To prove to you that I'm just fine."

 

"Really..?" Jongin asked in a mischiveous way.

 

"Uh... duh. Com' on. Palli. " 

 

Ji Soo dragged him to his car and both of them went to a nearby food stall. Both of them used to go there to eat some fish balls when they were young after playing at the playground. Now, its all soju and cold noodles. 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

;_ ; I AM SO SORRY FOR THIS BORING CHAPTER! But I'll try and do it more interesting. I'm so very sorryyyyyy... *cries of shame* school's been draining my creativity.. omg. This chapter seriously .. 0///0

I'm su surryyyy. ... The ending is so awkward. I'm making it interesting. I'll try. *runs away crying*