Chapter 7 Part. 1

I Love U, U Don't Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After she got into the car, Hyoeun started to drive .

"So..... Where are we going??"Krystal asked.

"Well... i don't know . Do you have any idea??"Hyoeun asked back.The atmosphere around them seem  a little awkward.'Stupid me . Why did i not even have an idea where to go?agg!!I'm the worst date ever'Hyoeun blame her self.

"Since we're just went on a date for the first time i think we should go to the amusement park"Krystal said and smiled happily at Hyoeun.

"Wow such a great idea!!!!! You cutie little pie,did you thought about it last night??"Hyoeun asked or should I say teased .

"No, I'm not!!!"Krystal blushed and said.

Hyoeun didn't say anything . She's just smiled and messed Krystal's hair.

"Unnieeeeeeee"Krystal whined.

"Okay okay"she smiled and hold her hand And hold it throughout the whole ride.

After arrived at the park . It was almost noon. Hyoeun got out of the car and run to the other side to open the door for Krystal and quickly attached their hands together.

"Thanks" Krystal said and blood start to creep into her face . "It made her look really cute!!"Hyoeun thought.

"You're welcome anything fot my cutie little soojungiee" Hyoeun smiled with a hint of smirk at the end of her lips.

She continues to hold her hands and then go to the ticket booth.

"Exuse me , tickets for two please!" Hyoeun smiled brightly at the seller.The seller blushed and gave her the tickets while brushed her hand slightly with hyoeun's hand.

"That's would be free . Special offers for a handsome like you" she flirted with her without noticed the dark and cold aura surrounded them.

"Babe , let's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter