Chapter 5

I Love U, U Don't Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Krystal! Don’t mess around like that!” Hyo Eun said as she nervously chuckled. She stood up from her spot on the couch and headed towards the kitchen. She leant against the counter and put a hand over her heart, hoping that it would calm down soon.

 

It confused her. Why she felt that way when Krystal asked her to be her girlfriend. Why did it make her happy? She couldn’t possibly like Jessica’s younger sister, could she? But hanging out with Krystal was, if anything, better than being with Jessica, her own best friend.

 

“You don’t have to say yes, Hyo Eun unnie.” She heard from beside her. Hyo Eun looked towards her direction and frowned, noticing how sad Krystal was.

 

Hyo Eun decided to take the chance.

 

She smiled lopsidedly and out her hand on top of Krystal’s that was on the counter, “Hey, look at me,” She said quietly, and Krystal looked up at her. “We can’t be girlfriends,” Krystal frowned and tried to take her hand away but Hyo Eun squeezed It slightly. “But if you’d like we can go out on a date. Just take it slow, you know?”

 

Krystal blinked and smiled widely when she comprehended what Hyo Eun had told her. “Of course.”

 

Hyo Eun chuckled and nodded, “Then it’s settled. Saturday at 10 in the morning?”

 

Krystal tilted her head in a cute manner, “Why so early?”

 

“So we can spend the entire day together, silly.” Hyo Eun said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter