Chapter 4

I Love U, U Don't Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOEUN's POV

 

"What do you mean you're gay too? I mean ... I...uh...not..... uhhhh" I stuttered.

"I know you are gay from the way you look at her and the reaction you give when you see Taylor ssi."Krystal said.Seriously , Am I that obvious??

"And what did you mean you're in the same boat?"I asked.

"Well... homophobic sister and parents duh! Oh!And my relatives too."Krystal said.

"Why are you seem so careless about that?"

" Well atfirst i was scared and stress but now i don't because I happen to know that I'm not the only one who is gay anyway i have you unnie."She smiled at me."By the way, let's get some ice cream unnie! Your treat!"

"Yeah...... wait....what!!! YAH Who says-"and our kind heart teacher decide to interrupt me.Aish!!

"Okay guys I'll let you go earlier just don't make a lot of noise,okay?"Mr.Rone said.

"Yes sir!!!!!" The class said.

"Alright you all can go now" he said.

Krystal dragged me out of the class and quickly walked to the ice cream shop. Geez this kid...

When we arrived,she dragged me to the counter and start to order.

"Hmmm...Can we have a....no...not a.... all of the flavour that you have please"greedy Soojung attack guys...

"Ah.. Yes ma'am.We will take it to your table"the worker looked a little surprise but anyway Krystal dragged me to the corner table that is near the window.she sat next to me and hugged my arm.My heart feel a little weird though and i wondering why...

"Unnie i think we should go out more often" she smiled.

"Yeah..... and get my wallet robbed by you"I joked .

We joked around and laugh for a while then the ice cream come.

"Enjoy your ice cream ladies" he smiled at us.

After we finished the massive amount of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter