Chapter Five

Dance Princess

The Next Morning

"Hyerim, sweetie, it's time to get up..." Donghae whispers as he gently shakes Hyerim

"Noooo... it's Saturday appa!"

"But you have class... you wouldn't want to make Mr. Lee upset would you?"

"No..."

"Then you should get up." Donghae laughs "I made your favorite breakfast."

"Really?!"

"Yes, now get up, or I'll carry you to the kitchen!"

"Nooo appa!" Hyerim giggles

"Get up!"

"I am!" Hyerim shouts as she jumps out of bed

"Good." Donghae smiles and guides her to the kitchen before giving her her plate for breakfast

"Appa, did you have a good night last night with Mr. Lee?"

"I did... he's a very nice guy." Donghae smiles wide, his eyes drifting off as he remembers Eunhyuk's smile

"What did you do? Did you go see a movie?"

"We just went to get something for dinner... and talked a bit."

"That sounds booring." Hyerim laughs

"No, it was simple... but nice... a nice change of pace. I really needed it. Oh my god! We have to hurry, you're going to be late! Get your stuff already, I'll meet you down by the car!" Donghae says, after noticing the time, before Hyerim nods and runs around the apartment to grab her dance things. It takes them awhile, but they manage to get into the car and to the studio just barely on time.

"Good morning Hyerim, Donghae." Eunhyuk smirks as they run into the classroom "You were almost late."

"I know, I'm very sorry for any inconvienence that it might have caused, it won't happen again I promise." Donghae sighs, bowing slighty to apologize

"It's okay Donghae. I'm sure there must have been traffic or something."

"Yes... it was traffic..." Donghae looks down at his feet and blushes "I should probably go then..."

"See you later Donghae." Eunhyuk smiles

"S-See you..." Donghae stammers and shuffles out of the room

---

"Calm down Donghae, calm down. It was just a one time thing, I mean, he couldn't have liked me that much... plus I mean, it wasn't a date... was it?" Donghae asks himself in his car "Yeah... it was just, two guys, who are kinda friends, going out for dinner together, with Eunhyuk paying for the bill... oh my god it was a date..."

Donghae sighs and sinks into the seat, turning into a blushing mess "It was so totally a date... I mean... it was nice... and I liked it right? Yeah, I liked it... and no one's been that interested in me since... ever. Oh my god what do I do? Do I ask him if he like likes me? What if I'm just reading into this too much? Maybe it was just a friends thing... I'm so confused. I don't have time for this, I need to do stuff. I need to go shopping... but I can't do that without Hyerim... I need to get more stuff for work. I'll work on that now then. But class is almost over, I should go in and wait for Hyerim. I'll do that now."

Donghae steps back out of his car and walks back into the studio, sitting down quietly, to watch Hyerim dance. After a few minutes Eunhyuk dismisses class and Hyerim runs over to Donghae.

"Did you see me Appa?" She asks excitedly

"I did! You were amazing!" Donghae gleams, to which Hyerim giggles at his praise

"I'd say more than amazing." Eunhyuk chimes in "You're doing great Hyerim."

"Thank you Mr. Lee." Hyerim smiles

"Hey... Eunhyuk, can I talk to you?"

"Of course..." Eunhyuk says as he bites his lip ever so slightly

"That thing we did last night... was that like a friends going out to get dinner kind of thing... or.... you know..."

"A date?"

"Yes."

"Well... I mean, I kinda hope it was a date. I like you Donghae. Not like just friends."

"Like you want to be with me."

"Your boyfriend. Yes."

"Oh..."

"Oh... you're not..."

"No! I'm mean," Donghae blushes hard, "I think I like you too... like that."

"Like a boyfriend?"

"Yes..." Donghae hides his face in his shirt

"Then... Lee Donghae, will you be my official boyfriend?"

"Really? Me?! Are you crazy?!"

"Nope, I really do like you Donghae. I'd really like you even more if you said yes." Eunhyuk laughs a bit, showing off his gummy smile that makes Donghae weak in the knees

"Um... yeah! Sure, I'd really like to be your boyfriend too..." Donghae stammers

"Awesome, then do you want to go on another date?"

"Yes, when?" Donghae smiles

"Tonight? Or is that too sudden for you?"

"No, tonight works. Do you want to meet up or do you want to pick me up...?"

"I'll pick you up if you don't mind, just give me your address."

"Sure thing!" Donghae says as he scribbles down his address and hands it to Eunhyuk "See you tonight."

"See you later." Eunhyuk says and leans in to kiss Donghae's cheek. Donghae runs out of the classroom and blushes bright red when he meets up with Hyerim

"What's wrong appa?" Hyerim asks

"Nothing sweetie... we have to go shopping now, let's go okay?"

"Okay appa." Hyerim giggles as they walk back to the car, Donghae anxious about his new boyfriend