Chapter Thirteen

Dance Princess

"Hae, honey wake up..." Eunhyuk gently coos, running his fingers through Donghae's hair. He always did this, Donghae loved it, and seeing him happy made Eunhyuk infinitely happier. Sometimes if Donghae wasn't his usual self when he woke up, Eunhyuk would kiss his head. Donghae really liked that to and either way would beg for more of Eunhyuk's kisses. He couldn't believe it sometimes. He just couldn't believe how lucky he was to have both Donghae and Hyerim in his life. Hyerim was a sweetheart that Eunhyuk had fallen for quickly during dance lessons, especially since she was so much like her father. Eunhyuk loved the both of them to pieces and he swore to himself that he'd never ask for anything else in his life.

Donghae groans, snapping Eunhyuk out of his train of thought. Eunhyuk laughs a little bit and kisses Donghae's head, knowing that would be the only thing that would manage to get Donghae up this morning. "Hyukkie..."

"Yes Hae?" Eunhyuk asks, wiping away Donghae's bangs from his eyes

"Can you make breakfast today?"

"Of course honey, you know I love it when you beg." Eunhyuk laughs

"Shut up!" Donghae groans and smack Eunhyuk's arm playfully "I didn't mean it like that ert!"

"Uh huh surrrre." Eunhyuk taunts, getting up out of the bed

"I'm serious Hyukjae!" Donghae whines

"Oooh Hyukjae, you must be angry at me." Eunhyuk laughs and kisses Donghae "Fine, I'll make breakfast today, you just lie down and rest your pretty head."

"I'm going to kill you."

"If you do that Hyerim will hate you."

"You know what I mean!" Donghae groans, before he starts to laugh too. Eunhyuk helps to pull Donghae out of the bed and they walk out to the kitchen together. "God damn it it's too early for this."

"So, this is your boyfriend I presume?" The woman on the couch asks

"Get the hell out. Eunhyuk call the cops."

"On it." Eunhyuk says as he pulls out his cellphone

"Don't. All I came to do is to see my daughter and deliever this to you." She says and hands a piece of paper to Donghae

"You're suing me? For not letting you see your child? This is bull and the court will see it the second you get up on the stand."

"You clearly don't know how these things work Donghae."

"I don't care how they usually work, I will win this case for my daughter."

"So... should I be calling the cops or nah we good?" Eunhyuk asks

"I want to see Hyerim. After that I'll leave."

"I wouldn't wake her up just to see me take out the trash." Donghae smirks

"Hmph."

"Appa?" Hyerim mumbles, rubbing her eyes lightly, "Are you okay?"

"Sweetie..." The woman says

"Hyerim, this is your mother." Donghae remarks bitterly

"Mom?" Hyerim asks and opens her eyes. The woman smiles at her and opens up her arms for a hug. Hyerim gags and goes to sit in the kitchen with Eunhyuk.

"She's the smartest." Donghae grins

"Fine, I saw her, and now I'll leave. I'll see you in court."

"Good riddance." Donghae says, slamming the door on her "Eunhyuk, we're getting that lock changed."

"Okay, first thing after breakfast." Eunhyuk agrees and starts to make breakfast

"Why was she so fake?" Hyerim asks

"Because she thinks for some reason that you could still love her, even miss her so badly just because you haven't seen her."

"I don't ever wanna see her again, I have better parents than her."

Donghae smiles wide, "Hey Hyerim?"

"Yes appa?"

"Would you help me if you could for that court case against her?"

"Of course appa!"

"Good." Donghae says and kisses her head. She giggles and hugs Donghae tightly

"I don't want to go with her appa."

"Trust me, I won't let you."

"Appa will help right?"

"Umm...?"

"Mr. Lee."

"Oh! Right! Of course he'll help. Does that mean we're both appa?"

"Uh huh." Hyerim giggles

"Okay." Donghae smiles

"Speaking of which," Eunhyuk says as he puts down Donghae and Hyerim's plates, "Breakfast is ready."

"Thanks honey." Donghae says, before pulling him over to give him a kiss on the cheek

"No problem." Eunhyuk smiles and kisses back, before sitting down and eating breakfast with the rest of their family