sURPrise?!

Dear Future Husband (under construction)

"Welcome to Caecus Pupa- oh it's you!" Seokjin pondered over for a moment. "It's Juju, right?" The said boy gave him an un-interested glare but corrected him nonetheless, "It's Jungkook. And I'm not here for a simple chit chat."

Seokjin didn't falter by Jungkook's newly displayed of discourteous. Indeed it amused the older because this is definitely not the Jungkook that came to their shop couple weeks ago. Seokjin decided to play it tough too, if that's what the younger wanted.

He leaned closer to the counter. Both hands clasped together and he rested his chin on top of them. "You're in a rush I see," he drawl his words. "So is there anything I can help you with, Sir?" he smirked at the newly given nickname. Jungkook didn't say anything tho. He didn't find Seokjin was annoying. Heck, this guy had helped him back then. But all these pressures were not helping him a bit. He can't really be his real self at the moment.

And the drama continued, "Yeah. I want to ask you about him," the said guy was placed on the counter. Seokjin picked him up and examined it with pure interest. His playful smirk just now turned into something that Jungkook would labeled as a mixture of grimace and amusement.

"Where did you find this handsome guy?" even his voice was joyous.

"I- I don't know. Aren't they from your stores?" Seokjin gave him a look and examined the doll once again. He patted the doll's back for a few times and nodded. "Yeah, he is from our shop. But I don't remember selling a very breath-taking doll like this? I mean... just look at his eyes!" The doll was shoved right in front of Jungkook's face.

"Doesn't it looks... alive???"

'Alive my ! He might get that soul from Hosoek' he interjected.

"Okay, listen. I don't want to accuse anyone or whatever. Just I need to know something," Jungkook don't care if he sounded desperate. Heck, he WAS desperate. "What is it?" Seokjin's voice was nonchalant. As if he knew what bugged Jungkook the most at the moment but won't let it pass as long as the younger didn't admit.

"Can doll kill people?" It came out very different from what Jungkook imagined it to be. He sounded so desperate and timid. And don't forget; despair. The older laughed. If once, Jungkook felt the older's laugh was cute and girly. Now, it screamed creepy and really reminded him of the Vixen voice from Hell he heard inside the toilet. Boy, how he loathed that voice.

"What are you implying to kiddo?" the older don't want to play it easy with Jungkook. As Jungkook was about to retort, Namjoon came down from the stairs. Seokjin ran to him in delight and passed him the doll. He whispered something as Namjoon scanned it. The tanned eyes bulged in shock. Or was it fear? Jungkook can't quite grasped that.

In a flash, the absurd look on Namjoon's face changed into a knowing smirk. Both men passed a knowing look.

"Well, Jin. I never thought that The Almighty Lord would get both his feet dirty and came here to our humble place for the second time."

Jin shrugged and Namjoon turned towards Jungkook. His loop sided grin still evident as he neared closer. "So, Your Majesty," he drawled. "What can I help you with, today?"

Jungkook gave him his best of 'what-the-heck' look. The young boy was evidently flustered by the new nickname. Tho he might have to admit that it sounded so right coming out from Namjoon's lips. As if the word Majesty itself was made solely for him. 

"W-what nonsense you guys pulling now? Just answer my damn question. Can doll kill people?" he was getting really impatient by now. There's something like an explainable force that urge him to do so. Jungkook really hoped it was Hoseok rather than any other weird entity that he himself can't see.

It was Namjoon turn to be confused. "You're the one speaking nonsense, kid. How can you not know anything. You came here holding this!" he wiggled the doll in his hand. 

"No, I don't know anything. I'm here, because... just becau-"

"Namjoon! She's not there! And the kids are on rampage!" Seokjin suddenly came down from the flight of stairs. 'When did he even leave us?' Jungkook mentally thought. 

"No! She should be there! You sure you checked thoroughly? And how can they be? It's not even night time yet!"the elder sounded so frustrated and angry that it scared Jungkook a little. Subconsciously Jungkook hands were shaking. He grabbed the hem of his shirt to hid it but it's still evident. 

"You," Namjoon bellowed. Jungkook stared at him right thru his eyes. The older's dark  black-ish irises shone with worries and confusion. But it was well hidden behind those great amount of pride. "Come with me." He whispered the last part and began to step on the stairs and ascending upstairs. Seokjin was long gone. 

Jungkook don't know what to do at the moment. He could have easily ran away since he's so near to the entrance. But something deep in him stirred. As if its slowly hatching it way towards the world. Jungkook don't want to know what it is. HE badly want to run away. His heart knew better tho, they influenced his brain and now both of his jello legs were making their way to upstairs. 

"I'm doing this for the answers. Am doing this for the answers." he chanted quietly. 

The stairs were shorter than what he think. Few steps and now he was inside a room that look more or less like an attic that came out straight thru horror films. It was a spacious room indeed, but really need an all out cleaning. It looked exactly as a garbage place minus all the smells. Replace them with  dust. Lots of them. 

What greeted the boy's eyesight next had totally whipped his head off from the world. Dolls... dolls were everywhere. Be it on the floor, near the window panes, on shelves, beside shelves literally they were EVERYWHERE! It's like a doll dumpster. What irked Jungkook the most was their states. Some were either limbless, headless and even feature-less. 

"What is this place?" 

The younger took note of how distressed Seokjin looked and Namjoon was trying to calm him down. He felt bad now for interrupting them at this kind of time. "I- maybe I should just leave and come back later." 

"No!!!" Seokjin screeched. "YOU! STAY! This is all because of you! You and her. Both of you are heartless!!!" he went on rampage. Pointing and spitting profanities at Jungkook but made no attempt to attack him. After few moments, he calmed down and only little hiccups were heard. Namjoon gave Seokjin one last bear hug before releasing him. He whispered something to Seokjin and the other feverishly nod his head. 

Namjoon released him and he went straight towards one of the shelves and greeted all the dolls there happily. Like he had just not hysterically verbal abused Jungkook. Seeing Jungkook froze on his spot, Namjoon dragged him a little bit further than where Seokjin was. Casually the tan guy asked, "First time witnessing that?"

The younger just blatantly nod. "Seokjin was possessed just now. So, that's why." Jungkook stared at the calm guy as if he had just grew his seventh head. Namjoon just chuckled. "No kidding, Your Highness. It's common here." 

"P-please stop addressing me like that." 

"What? Calling you Your Highness?" Jungkook nodded. "But it's true tho. You're her heirs after all. Sooner or later you'll turn just like her." Namjoon obviously mumbled that last part. But the younger still catches tiny bits of it. 

"What did you mean?" Jungkook's heart beat rate was getting higher. Blood rushed and he literally felt his heart thumping inside his ears. Like a heard of elephants resided inside his earlobes. "You seriously know nothing 'bout this?"

The innocent boy shook his head in shame. He felt useless now. Like he was being kept away in most remote place. Namjoon was like his knight in shining armor that held the key to all his questions. "What is it Namjoon-sshi?"

The older in a puff of breath,"Well, to put thing easy. You're actually the heirs of,-"

" OFF UNGRATEFUL HUMANS!!! LEAVE ME ING ALONE I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU GUYS! GO TO HELL ALL OF YOU! JEON JUNGKOOK!!!"

Loud screeches came from Seokjin again. But this time, Jungkook knew from who it was. 

It's; The Vixen from Hell

 

One two three four five

When I a soul alive

Six seven eight nine ten

Hello master we meet again!

*creepy giggles*