Here It Comes

Dear Future Husband (under construction)

"Twinkle twinkle little star

How I wish you would die

Not for long my little guy

We shall meet and you'll be done"

Run and hide all day Jeon Jungkook

Your Granny won't be able to protect you all day

I will find you soon, and kill you~

 

"Jungkook!!!" 

The said boy abruptly stood up from his chair. "Y-yes?" 

"Go wash your face. Don't sleep in my class again, Jungkook." The Math teacher dismissed him and Jungkook was more than grateful she didn't lash out at him or anything. During the walk towards the bathroom, he took his time to ponder back about what had happened these past few days.

He can't sleep peacefully. he can't really pin-point the exact reason but still, every time he lay on bed and try to close his eyes nothing happens. And even if he was 'asleep', it won't last long tho. There would always be this tingling melody of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star that would lull him. But sadly enough, the melody didn't resemble even the smallest portion of how the real mother goose ryhmes should be. 

Jungkook thought it was creepy. The tingling melody might be five times higher than its actual pitch and sounded like it came straight from Hell to give you nightmares. 

The said boy arrived at the toilet. He pushed open the door and looked around. He's not in the mood to encounter any students. When he's positive enough that it's only him in the toilet, he went to the sink. He can't really tell who was inside the reflection. Arising eye bags, chapped lips and just an overall tired little face. 

He wagged his head side to side in an attempt to make the lifeless image went away. He  turned the tap on and splashed some cool water to calm down. Automatically his lips moved n their own and sang; 

  The weight
Of a simple human emotion
Weighs me down
More than the tank ever did


The pain
It's determined and demanding
To ache, but I'm okay... 

 

Jungkook remembered it as his favorite song back then. When he's still in the orphanage. "What the heck just happened!" he exclaimed a little too frustratingly. But the sound of creaking door from the every last stall blew all thoughts from his mind away.

Came a small tingling voice; Hey Jungkook, let's play hide and seek?

"What? Is there someone else here?" the slightly panicked boy called out. 'I'm ed up!' his brain exclaimed. 

Yes, indeed you are. A ed up little guy. Hahahaha!  

The voice was just too annoying for Jungkook to take. It's too airy and tingly. As if a Vixen was talking. Even the laugh was nothing more or less than a series of altar bells being ring. It gave Jungkook head a hazy feeling and buzzing sounds. He felt nauseous out of nowhere and gripped the sink's edge for a better support. 

Jungkook didn't respond to the voice. Heck, he can't even tell from which direction it came from. For sure it's not from himself. 

Come and find me Jungkook~ Let's get the real nightmare to start! 

Was the last thing the annoying voice said before disappearing anywhere Jungkook don't want to know. Maybe it went back to the pit of Hell. 

From the sink he's currently at, he could outlined the last stall's door. Sadly it's just a blurry one. Few minutes passed, no one's coming out. Jungkook let go a puff of sigh. He didn't even realized that he was holding his own breath. He felt as if he's being fooled right now. He was kinda upset with the situation. Without thinking twice, he strode towards the stall.

And with no hesitation, he pushed open the door. Curse all lucks in this world. Inside the cubicle, on top of the toilet bowl, sat a boy. No, Jungkook mused. He knew him! It's Hoseok, his dance senior! The said boy was slouched on the toilet lid with blood covering him. Drenched in the crazy mess of red. 

What shocked Jungkook the most was, pair of hollow bloody holes were staring at him, instead of a pair of lifeless eyes. There were too much red and horrid mess for Jungkook to handle. He didn't even remember when did a scream left his mouth that brought few other students inside the toilet.

Because the very last thing he knew was, falling onto something cold and hard. Copper smell mixed with lemon scented cleaner invaded his already clouded mind. And faintly he catch a glimpse of small face from the next cubicle, staring at him who had collapsed. It's small mouth moved and much to Jungkook's displeased. 

The exact words were; Oh~ you found me! Now you shall hide and I'm gonna catch you~

Before his whole world turned pitch black.

 

*Next Day- Hoseok's funeral*

"We were very sorry for your lost aunty. Hoseok hyung was a very great guy and friend. He-he" Jimin can't continue his words as another fresh stream of tears poured down. Turned out to be that Jimin was a friend of Hoseok. Since they were together in the dance club. Jungkook never paid any attention to them tho. He had always locked himself up inside the music room. But he sure had heard about how amazing this Jung Hoseok is at dancing. 

Well, more like- was, I guess.

Mr. Jung gave Jimin a bear hug. "Yes Jimin. We all know. He will be missed dearly by everyone." After the coffin was buried underneath the earth, the trio stayed a little bit longer. Just to linger around listening to what Mrs. Jung and Hoseok's sister talked about how great Hoseok was with everyone. 

Five of them were sitting together at a table. Occupied by a glass of orange juice each. The two women were reminisce about what Hoseok did these past few weeks when her sister suddenly chirped, "I knew it that the doll bring bad luck Ma. I told him to throw it away."

The word doll piqued Jungkook's attention. After a long time engulfed in silence, (mind you he's not a talker) Jungkook broke out from his shell. "Pardon me, Ma'am. But if you don't mind, could you tell me about the doll?" he drawl at his last word. As if it's a bad thing to say.

Hoseok's sister didn't hesitate to open . "Well, apparently you know the shady looking doll store near your school?" 

Trio nodded their heads simultaneously. "Hosoek bought it there. I don't sure what's it for. But he kept on rambling that the doll was like asking him to buy her. I told him that you're too old for that and you guys know what?" 

Once again they shook their head in sync. "He shutted himself inside his room and didn't talk to me like... a week?" She turned to her mother. "Two weeks to be exact." She corrected. Jimin's jaw dropped in disbelief, "I never thought hyung could be THAT sensitive. I mean he's a very cheerful guy. Our dance members doubt that he even got angry at other people."

They all shrugged and move on to other topics. While Jungkook was trembling. No one noticed his weird antics. But the said guy knew he need to do something about this. He was determined to unravel these bulls that had been bugging him very constantly. 

He WISHED that he could stop everything. Before things got out of control. But poor boy. Not knowing that he just took one step closer to his almighty downfall. 

Careful for what you wish boy,

You won't know what consequences it'll bring you.

*creepy giggles*

 

A/N i swear guys am not abandoning this story <3