What?

Dear Future Husband (under construction)

Exactly two weeks after Jung Hoseok's burial, Jungkook found himself once again standing at the Jung's doorstep. He had came up with a plan on how to 'kidnap' the said doll Hosoek's sister once talk about.

It's simple. He would just rang the doorbell and said that he's here to retrieve something that Hoseok had leave to him.

Took the doll and will sprint straight away to the mysterious shabby doll store. He knew it that Seokjin and Namjoon may or may not be involved in this crazy tangle of mess. But for sure, Jungkook wanted it all to end as soon as possible.

But someone decided to play hard.

Jungkook rang the doorbell and waited. "Oh, Jung-kook right?"

The said boy sheepishly nodded. "Yes aunty. Sorry for disturbing you this early. But I'm here to retrieve something from Hoseok."

Mrs. Jung nodded and ushered him inside. He followed her to upstairs towards Hoseok's room. When Mrs. Jung opened the door, Jungkook noticed her facial expression wavered.

Hoseok's room was neat. Like no one had touched anything. "What did he ask you to take Jungkook?"

He stammered for a bit, "Well, actually few weeks before, Hoseok hyung told me to take the doll he bought. He said it was a birthday present." Jungkook crossed his fingers for this. Hopefully she'll buy his nonsensical lie. He and Hoseok were not even 'that' close.

'But this calls for drastic measures,' his brain reassured back.

Glints of shock were evident from the older eyes. "Ah, so that's why he bought that thing? I knew it that my son won't do it on his own will."

She then threw a skeptical glance towards Hosoek's study table. "You sure you want that doll back, Jungkook? I, well- I don't want the same thing to-"

"No, I want it back," Jungkook cut her words a little too fast. But he was quick to cover the dirt back. "I mean, it's his last present for me. I would surely love to have something as a closure towards him." Jungkook used his most vulnerable voice and inwardly groaned at his own corniness.

'Remind me not to act like this again!'

Looking at the pitiful sight of Jungkook, Mrs. Jung grabbed the doll and handed it to Jungkook.

The boy accepted it with both hands and thanked her. "But Jungkook, I'm warning you. If its start to act weird, please just throw it away."

"Will do aunty. Thank you so much. I shall go now." They both went downstairs, Jungkook thanked her again and Mrs. Jung gave him a loose side hug. Then the boy dashed away towards the nearest park.

He was on full blast of adrenaline. Choosing the furthest bench at the park to sit down, Jungkook finally heaved big puff of air. He does felt bad for lying, but hey. At least he got what he wanted.

Feeling much relaxed, he examined the doll in his possession. "..." he breathed. 

It got the exact face as the doll that stared at him from one of the cubicle before he out. Jungkook hands were trembling by now. It's a boy doll. A porcelain one to be precise. His clothes were Victorian like. With olive green shorts, matching vest and pair of what supposedly to be leather shoes. His hair was the side swept style. Overall Jungkook would call it a cute doll. 

Not until he examined his features properly. From his lips, nose, straight to his eyes and brows everything screamed; Jung Hosoek! Even that smile he currently showed painfully similar to Hoseok. "How can Mrs. Jung didn't noticed this?" he breathed in awe. 

"Hey doll," he started. Jungkook knew people would think he went cuckoo since which cane man would talk to a doll, in a park? Yes, only one; Jeon Jungkook. 

Few moments of silence passed but no answer or even smallest sign came from the doll. Jungkook tried again, this time he tapped it's surreal looking hair. "I know you're the one who killed Hoseok. Now spill the bean man!" Nothing happened. The black hair was getting really annoyed by this!

Suddenly his phone beep. Indicating there's a text from someone. He set the doll aside. It's from Taehyung and says; Kook, let's meet out? Jimin and I misses you.

"Please hyungs, you guys literally saw me this morning at school." Sighing he agreed and asked both of them to meet him at the doll store in 20 minutes. Right now, Jungkook got something bigger to tend to. Something that put his and others life on line. 

Jungkook hated to admit it. But still, he could feel it. Everything screams danger for Jungkook.

He hauled the doll on his palm and began to walk towards the said store. "I don't know if you could hear me or not. But I swear I will do whatever it takes to stop this crazy things. Mark my words."

Oh Jungkook,

How many times I need to tell you to be careful

of what you wish for?

*giggles*

Silly innocent child...

Ooops, I mean Young Master~

 

A/N- OOOOHH YEEAHHH