Good Morning America

The Team
Please log in to read the full chapter

An hour and a half into the flight and Jin was out cold, and Yoongi was dozing beside you, leaving you to try to relax yourself.

You shut your eyes and turned your music up all the way breathing deeply.

After a couple songs you felt a hand on your shoulder. You opened your eyes, realizing how tightly you had them squeezed shut. You took out your headphones.

“What’s up?” You asked Yoongi.

“I was gonna ask you the same thing. You looked like you were going to die and you sounded like you were crash-landing.” He laughed quietly.

“Oh really?” Your face got hot, “I’m sorry if it woke you up!” You felt so embarrassed.

“No, you didn’t wake me up. I was just kind of worried, you don’t look to good.” He said. He reached in his bag and took outa laptop. “Do you want to watch a movie? Maybe get your mind off the flight for a while?”

“Yea, that would be great. Thanks Yoongi.” You took a headphone from him and watched as he pulled up a list of movies.

“Your pick.” He said.

“No, you can pick.” You said, shaking your head.

“I like every movie on here, so you pick.” He insisted.

“Alright…” You leaned over Yoongi, scrolling through the list of movies. “Um…oh my God, I can’t believe you have this movie.” You laughed.

“What? It has a good soundtrack…” He defended.

“Yea, sure.” You rolled your eyes playfully. “Well how about this?” You rested the curser over “About Time”.

“Good choice.” He opened the movie and you guys started to watch.

You both laughed and silently sang along to the music as you watched. You could feel yourself relaxing, the tension leaving your shoulders and you sunk into your seat.

The Cure started playing Friday I’m in love and you started to air guitar, not noticing how Yoongi was looking at you.

You stopped for a moment to look at him.

Then Yoongi started to air guitar.

The more you learned about the guys the more you loved them.

“This is going to sound so weird,” You said to Yoongi, “I just feel like we’ve known each other forever. I’m so comfortable with you guys.”

“That’s good.” He smiled, “Everyone likes you a lot already.” He said.

“Really?” You asked.

“Yea, we talked about it while you were sleeping.” He said honestly.

“Of course you did.” You retorted.

“It’s not like you and your friend didn’t talk about us on the way over to our place.” He pointed out.

“Just watch the movie.” You said, playfully pushing his face back towards the laptop.

You both watched the rest of the movie in relative silence, laughing every once and a while, and you threw in the occasional “awh”.

When the movie was over and the credits started to roll you tried awkwardly to step over Jin without waking him so you could go to the washroom, failing as you kicked him in the shin.

“Oh I’m so sorry!” You gushed, your hand on his shoulder as he cupped his knee.

“It’s alright,” He laughed, “It doesn’t really hurt.” He smiled.

“Oh good!” You quickly made your way to the bathroom, bouncing up and down on your heels as you waited at the end of the short line.

You hated going to the bathroom on airplanes. Standing up on airplanes was hard enough but then you had to cram yourself into the tiny cubicle to use the washroom.

You were in and out as fast as possible and when you made it back to your seat Jin was fast asleep again.

You placed your hands on the top of his seat and on the top of the seat in front of him. You lifted yourself up so you were hovering over the ground and lifted yourself over his knees.

Once you settled back in your seat you felt a tap on your shoulder and you looked up.

“That was wicked cool.” Taehyung said, glancing towards Jin.

“Thanks.” You laughed, returning his high five.

“Do

Please log in to read the full chapter