with sneaky jongin

Moments with Yixing

Yixing is woken up at four in the morning by a very disgruntled Jongin. The younger makes loud, unintelligible noises as he flips through his textbook, and even though the only thing Yixing can make out at that moment is his back, he already knows how ridiculously stressed Jongin must feel.

" Are you not going to sleep? " Yixing whispers loud enough for the boy to hear, rubbing his eyes gently with the tips of his fingers.

Jongin turns around. " , did I wake you up? I'm so sorry, hyung. "

" You should be sorry for ignoring my question. "

" Well, cool kids don't sleep, hyung. "

Yixing stares blankly at Jongin before replying, " then do cool kids study three hours before the exam under immense pressure and lack of sleep? "

" Yes, " Jongin replies with a grin, " and hyung, you speak better at four in the morning. I can see you owning Jongdae hyung at this rate.  "

" Thanks, " Yixing gives the boy a dimpled smile as he lifts himself off of his bed lazily.

He then takes a seat beside Jongin and pulls the textbook towards himself, scanning though the pages as he fights the tiredness that was trying to overcome him. Jongin's lips curl up slightly.

" You should sleep, " the younger insists (even when he doesn't mean it), and Yixing shakes his head.

" I'll help you study, then we'll go to bed together. "

Twenty minutes later, Yixing already has his head on the table, and all Jongin does is smile.

It's only when the latter aces the exam that Yixing realizes Kim Jongin had woken him up on purpose.

 


 

jongin is so sneaky