with helpful junmen

Moments with Yixing

Yixing is extremely stressed.

He goes to Junmyeon's house and stands outside for fifteen minutes before deciding that it was okay for him to knock on the door.

" Come in, come in, " Junmyeon exclaims enthusiastically, and Yixing is happy that he hasn't seemed to bother the other by showing up uninvited.

The Chinese boy sits himself by the dining table, his fingers tapping onto its surface nervously as he glances at Junmyeon. The latter furrows his eyebrows in concern, placing his hand on Yixing's shoulder. " Are you okay? "

" I failed my Chinese paper. "

" Oh.. Well, you can retake the exam at the end of the year, Xing. Don't worry about it. "

" Junmen, I'm Chinese. And I failed the Chinese paper. "

Junmyeon hums and haws nervously, unable to come up with a comforting reply as quickly as he wanted to. He knows what Yixing means, but it was hard for him to find the right words in that short timeframe to express himself. Also, he certainly didn't want Yixing to become more upset than he already is.

Just then, Yixing stands up abruptly, startling the other.

" I feel better now. All I needed was a listening ear. Thanks for being that ear or something. "

And with that, the boy walks out of the house with a dimpled smile, thinking how fortunate he was to have such a wonderful friend by his side. He silently wishes the best for Junmyeon.

On the other hand, all the latter could think about was how he wished he could have done more for Yixing.

He picks up his cell phone and calls Kris. 

 

" Hey, I heard that you're really good in Chinese…

 

Could you help me with something? "

 


 

a/n: hello everyone it has been a long time lmao
here is some sulay friendship fluff thing and i hope everything is going well for you 

feedback is very much appreciated, thanks for reading and have a nice day ^^