Chapter 3 - Meet Baek hooni

The Right Girl

It's 9 in the morning and a lot of ruckus are happening in the principal room at jeongho high.

 

"YOU RASCAL YOU BETTER COME TO MY CLASS EVERY TIME I TEACH OR YOU BOTH ARE

EXPELLED"said mr. Kwon, his veins about to popped.

"WHAT?!" said sehun and seungwoo not believing.

"WHOA WHOA HOLD IT Mr. Kwon, we did not discussed that before hand" said principal Lee.

"ju- just GET THEM TO COME TO MY CLASS" said mr. Kwon leaving the room enraged.

"wow he's getting old these days"  said principal Jeong. sehun and seungwoo giggles a bit. 

"um so okay you rascal, listen... " said principal jeong pausing then continues.

"i honestly don't care about you guys not going to class, i mean your academic record is outstanding! so you're basically smart enough for me anyway... so here's the deal, i will let you skip pre-calc on certain days. BUT! you need to join Seoul Yearly Competition this year" said principal jeong negotiating. 

"awhhh come on" "nooo..." said seungwoo and sehun whining

"I know that's what you gonna say...  look...  you know our school is only famous for our great facilities and... well that's it! I mean this expensive school is nothing than a cage full of rich brats!” said principal Lee.

“HEY!” said both of the boys.

“Oh no! You guys are different! You guys are more like... rich SMART brats eh?” said Principal Lee.

“whatevv---” seungwoo suddenly press his tummy.

“dude.. you okay?” said sehun checking his friend.

“umm.. excuse me” said seungwoo running towards the toilet.

“HEY! That’s my toilet you’re using!” said principal lee nagging. But it was too late, seungwoo is already in.

There was a 2 minutes silence. Until....

“Hoon -ah” said principal Lee looking at sehun’s eyes.

“SHHHHHHH! WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME THAT?!” said sehun looking around.

“What? I thought seungwoo knew” said principal Lee.

“BUT YOUR OFFICE IS OPENED AS BIG AS YOUR MOUTH” said Sehun banging the table.

“The teachers are off te--” principal Lee didn’t finished.

“DON’T EVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN” said Sehun grabbing his collar.

“Sorry... i...” said seungwoo rubbing his tummy when he saw sehun.

“AW COME ON! SEHUN!” said seungwoo breaking away sehun’s hand from the principal’s collar. He grab sehun’s head and pulling him out of the principal’s room.

“you need to chill seriously” said seungwoo releasing sehun’s head.

“i am.” Said sehun rubbing his head.

“Don’t do that just because” said seungwoo.

“just because what?” said sehun bitter.

“you hate that word so much and i’m not gonna say it” said seungwoo walking in front of him.

“al- alright!” said sehun’s running beside seungwoo.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The class is already packed with all the pre-calc students chattering and doing whatever their heart wants.

“Whoah! Smarty bros actually came to class today!” said Seulbin pestering them.

“Ha..Ha.. kwon junha being an old stinky scumbag lately” said sehun sitting while resting his feet on the table.

“yea in result.. THE PRINCIPAL ROOM!” said seungwoo shaking his arm like he’s presenting something.

“HA! What a fun way to start the week boys!” said Seulbin laughing.

“OH! And did you guys heard? There’ll be a new student joining us today!” said Seulbin excited.

“from a scale of cheerleader and you.. how hot is she?” said Sehun.

“JERK!” said seulbin punching and trying to grab sehun’s hair.

Seungwoo breaks them apart and said “You guys should totally date, if this keeps happening”. Seulbin finally backs off from sehun.

“UMMM.. I have a boyfriend!” said seulbin proud.

“Ohh not again!” said seungwoo trying to hold his laugh.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” said sehun laughing his ’s off.

“What?! It’s true you jerks!” said seulbin facing away from them.

“well... then tell Daniel we miss him.... IN OUR DREAMS! HA!” said sehun his tears about to fall from laughing.

“JERKS!” said seulbin leaving the class.

“wa-wa- wait! Seulbin!” said seungwoo trying to reach her.

“oh.. oh no..” said seungwoo as he failed to catch seulbin.

“DUDEEE!” said seungwoo

“YOOOO!” said sehun waving his arms hip hop style.

“you made two people upset... IN. ONE. DAY. GEEZ!” said seungwoo sitting down.

“whaat?” said sehun pretending to be innocence.

The class become silence as Mr. Kwon entered with his 5kg worth of books.

“Alright class.... And Mr. Han and Mr. Oh” said mr. Kwon glaring at seungwoo and sehun.

“wasssuuupppp” said sehun waving while seungwoo facepalm.

Mr. Kwon sneered then continues “there will be a new student joining our class today”

The class started murmuring again. Feeling distressed, mr. Kwon dropped his textbook in the table causing a loud bang to appear.

“SETTLE DOWN! PEOPLE!” said Mr. Kwon.

“Damn..” said sehun quietly.

“that thing could trigger his heart attack... you never know” said seungwoo whispering at sehun.

The whole class are silent once again.

“Come in please!” said Mr. Kwon.

A girl with medium length hair entered. Her careful walks as she walk towards the centre of the class. Her cheek stained red from nervousness.

. . .

At the back of her mind “alright! You can do this baek hooni! Just focus! New is always better.....”

“Hello, i am Baek Hooni. Nice to meet you all” said hooni trying to smile.

“hoon.. ni? Hmm... hoon? iii? Why should her name be.. hoon.. ni...” sehun thought to himself.

Then silence came.....

Her mind wondered “OH NO! WHY ARE THEY ALL SO QUITE? ARE THEY JUDGING ME?! OH NO BAEK HOONI YOU SHOULDVE SAID SOMETHING INTERE--”

“I NEED TO GO TO THE TOILET!” said seungwoo suddenly sprinting towards the door.

The whole class burst into laughter after seungwoo leave.

She thought again“HAHA that’s funny! Okay.. everybody’s laughing, the sile--”

*BANG!* baek hooni finally open her eyes to see that she’s falling on the ground. The loud bang of Mr. Kwon’s textbook take her by the surprise.

“oh my god... sorry ms. Baek, i did not mean that” said Mr. Kwon helping hooni get up.

The class started laughing again. Untill....

“AAAAALLLLLL RIGHTTTTT! ENOUGH.” Said Mr. Kwon.

“Ms. Baek you can sit with Haeryeong at the back” said mr. Kwon pointing at haeryeong.

Hooni take a step forward.

“Remember! My class are very well organized and i don’t like people messing with my academic indoctrination” added Mr. Kwon.

“i will gladly proceed, if you promise you don’t mess with my eardrums sir” said hooni pausing then walking towards her seat.

The class started to woo’s and ooo’s after hooni’s cheeky sass.

“damn... she’s sassy.. and clumsy. that’s cute” thought sehun.