Chapter one - We broke up!

The Right Girl

“you know what yubin, i’m sick of this!” said sehun slamming the door behind him.

“so that’s what you said?” said Seungwoo confused. Sehun only nodded.

 “dude.. really? That is not how you break up with a girl”.

“oh come on like you know a thing about that, i mean you have a weird private and so called ‘secret’ relationship with your girlfriend” said sehun.

“name one time a stupid gossip about me ruins my relationship with yeori”

“huh fair enough.....”

“you know what i’m sick of relationship anyways, sometimes i just felt that girls are only good to look at. I mean when they just there... you know... making men feeling aroused and ju-“

“say that one more time and every girl in the world will kick the life out of you, you f#&k@!g s&!t” said seulbin cutting sehun.

“ah kang seulbin... our trusty, funny, pretty, and suprisingly foul mouthed girl” said sehun.

“what about me then?” said yeori coming in.

“sorry baby, you’re his so i can’t hit on you.. call me when you guys broke up kay’?” said sehun winking at yeori.

“well.. maybe that’s why you and yubin broke up, no question asked” said seungwoo putting his arm around yeori.

“wait you guys broke up?” said yeori confused.

“yep... she’s being obnoxious and yea.... you know girls....” said sehun.

“that is a stupid and worthless reason,    but.. i just wanna tell you something... TOLD YOU SO” said seulbin proud.

“WHAT?! What do you mean told you so? Heck you didn’t say anything about this” said sehun annoyed.

“OH MY GOD! i told you a thousand times yubin is not the girl for you to date! She cares too much and talk to much.... GOSH, you know she’s just a pretty head cheerleader... AND that’s actually not a metaphor. You guys, she actually is the head cheerleader!” said seulbin proving a point.

“hey! I’m in the team too! Stop blaming the cheerleader for any of your unresolved dating problems” said yeori.

“yeah.. ! you know what seulbin, what’s the difference between you-the normal girls and the cheer team?” said sehun.

“okay but first, do you really think seungwoo dated yeori because she’s a cheerleader? only because she shouts and jump all cutesy for the basketball team?”

“um... well.. you know.. uh.... hmmmm.....”

“yea listening” said seulbin.

“oh okay fine i did feel somehow attracted to her when she’s cheering... but i did like her for a second though..” said sehun.

“you know you just got to find the right girl, sehun” said seungwoo.

The School bell rings and interrupted their conversation.

“That’s the bell, let’s go” said seulbin.

“Hey let’s bail! its Pre-calc... the definition of BO! RING!” said sehun.

“ummmm.. not like you, we’re not Mr. Supersmarty pants who never came to class but somehow God knows how the heavens you manage to get the second highest score in class” said seulbin.

“well.. don’t worry sehun! Mr. HIGHEST score in class is gonna join you. . . Mr. Second highest” said seungwoo.

“it was a grammatical error! Geez, i would’ve surpassed you” said sehun

“nice try, but there is no grammar... in math...” said seungwoo messing with sehun’s hair.

“whatever, i mean you guys are smart enough to pass anyway. Yeori, what class are you in?” said seulbin.

“Fine arts, i’m tired of having pop quiz that make me guess which painting is more expensive” said yeori.

Seulbin just rolled her eyes and confusedly nod.

“okay girls have fun!” said seungwoo while the girls are leaving them behind.