Chapter two - Did we brokeup?

The Right Girl

The cafeteria of JeongHo High are packed with hungry students with their lunch card. It’s pizza day today – the students are going wild hoping they get an extra piece. I know what you’re thinking, pizza at school? Is that even possible? Well.. the tuition in this school is out of mind. Only elite boys and girls attended this schools. Only those whose parents are either doctors, engineers, and ceo of large businesses. Lucky for Hooni, her research proffesor uncle manage to get her to this school. But, more on that later.

__________

Yeori run to find the gang’s table without first getting her food. And after she found them....

“SEHUN! Are you sure you and yubin are over?” said yeori.

“wow..wow.. chill baby you didn’t even get your food” said sehun.

“baby..?” said seungwoo.

“i’m serious. ANSWER. ME.” Said yeori her eyes about to popped.

“yea... i’m sure. Geeeezz” said sehun attacking his pizza.

“something wrong, yeori?” said seulbin confused.

“YEA! Yubin didn’t said anything about it! She just said that she had a fight with her boyfriend and today’s practice gonna be super hard and if somebody’s slacking she’s going to kick them out of the team!? I mean what is that all about???!” said yeori stressing out.

“maybe by fighting she meant that it’s actually over for her with sehun” said seungwoo.

“pftttt... WRONG! If she did break up with sehun, she’ll cancel today’s practice and probably cry herself to.. i don’t know... DEATH! I mean that's what she did when she broke up with Jaehyun. UGHHH I should've known, no way she's taking this break up easily” said yeori.

“ummm... what exactly did you said to yubin when you guys end it?” said seulbin curious.

“well... i just said that i’m sick of her.. no.. it... sick of it. It by meaning dating her.. it...”said sehun careful.

“and...?” said yeori.

“and... i slam the door” said sehun.

“what?!” said seulbin and yeori in sync.

“what....” said sehun all to casual.

“where is the part that you guys ACTU-ALLY break up?!” said seulbin.

“must i explain again ladies?” said sehun tired.

“ugh! Listen to yourself! Sehun, there is no clear sayings that you actually ended your relationship with yubin"said yeori annoyed.

“umm.. so basically now she doesn’t actually know that we broke up? I mean me and her? We’re done? We broke up?” said sehun confused.

 “YEAH” said seulbin and yeori once again in sync.

“DUDE! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME IN THE FIRST PLACE THAT ‘MY MESSAGE’ ISN’T CLEAR?!” said sehun slapping seungwoo’s back.

“well... i thought the message was pretty clear!?” said seungwoo trying to get out of the blame.

“well.. then... i’m sick of it " said yeori sarcastically to seungwoo.

“ok, so now we’re over?” said seungwoo joking.

“ughhhh! you better fix this sehun! I mean my double tuck are still faulty and...  and... what if she kicked me out of the team?! There goes two years of sweat drenching practice to waste!” said yeori depressed- putting her head on the table.

“hey...” said seungwoo touching yeori’s back.

“WHAT! ARE! YOU! DOING?! This was supposed to be a secret!” said yeori removing his arm.

“right... sorry” said seungwoo looking down.

“FIX THIS OH SEHUN!” said yeori pointing at sehun before she leaves the table.

Seungwoo didn’t said anything after yeori leaves. He just starts peeling his string cheese.

“she’s just stressed out about the cheer team, you know that right?” said seulbin worried.

Seungwoo still didn’t said a thing.

“cut this stupid relationship secret! It’s poison for you” said sehun bluntly.

“whatever” said seungwoo leaving the gang’s table.