Chapter 3 (editing)

Love Potion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter III

 

Jongin and Sehun are making their way to the cafeteria when they pass by a bunch of students who are trying to catch and watch of what they heard to be a fight scene between a senior and a sophomore student in the male restroom. The two freshmen ignore it and continue their walk to the cafeteria.

The lunchroom is flooded with noises from the hungry students. As the two enters, some students shut up immediately and turned their heads toward the entrance feeling the strong presence of the two gorgeous freshmen. As they confirm that they are Kai and Sehun, female students start to squeal and ogle at the two.

“Kai! Sehun!” a girl from the two freshmen class has run between them and hooks her arms on both of them. She forces the two towards their table. The other students glare at the girl for being too clingy on the two.

“Sup’ man!” a guy raises his fist towards the two waiting for them to return the action which they did. They sit beside the guy and the girl from before sits on the other side trying to flirt with both of them.

A second later another student shouts from the door of the cafeteria and runs towards two table away from them.

“Baekhyun! Chanyeol! Jongdae!” the student shouts while running. Kai, though not interested but he keeps his eyes on the other table. He saw the three student’s faces were washed with worries and stood up immediately as the other student continues to tell them something about the current fight in the male restroom.

The three pass by their table. He saw the giant guy holds his fist tighter that turns his knuckles white. The other two is following behind him; one with face washed with worry while the other one with eyebrows are pulled down in a frown and nose flaring from anger.

Maybe one of the guys from the commotion is their friend, he thinks.

“How dare that guy hurt our Kyungie?” Jongin caught the petite guy with a feminine face behind the giant says. Kyungie? Such a girly name for a guy, Jongin scoff and returns his attention back to his food.

“Tell you what. We’ll be having this party later, wanna come?” The girl with a long black hair with a small face invites the two.

“Party?” Sehun asked skeptically. School year just started but some students already making parties without any reasons.

“Yes and it will be a blast! We just wanna have fun and beside, Paul’s parents will be on a vacation for a week” she said excitedly.

“That’s true Nica. It really is a great time to have a party.” Paul smiles at them and Nica, the girl from before glances at them with hopeful eyes.

The two young men looked at each other for a second. Sehun was about to nod when Jongin abruptly answers “Pass”. The other looks at him in questioningly.

He swallowed the last piece of meat from his plate before continuing and saving them from asking “I have club activities and other things to do, sorry.”

“Oh yeah that’s right! Sorry but I have to pass too.” Sehun raised his hand and smiles at them.

“Oooohhh that’s but if ever you decided to go, you’re still welcome.” Paul pats Sehun's shoulder. Nica, felt dejected and squints irritatingly at the other girls that are snorting on their back.

After they ate, they still stayed in the cafeteria to hang out but the school bell rung indicating that their favorite time had just ended so they all return to their next scheduled class..

 

***

 

Kyungsoo now feels a little relieved after telling his friends about his Jongin (yes, his Jongin! you read it right). The rest of his afternoon was spent with nothing but day dreaming about Jongin. He’s glad that he shares a class with the younger and Baekhyun is not on it. The bell rings, telling them that their class is over which the smaller doesn’t notice at all. Baekhyun was about to tap Kyungsoo but decides to do another way of snapping the smaller out of his daze. They both share three classes except the third period.

Baekhyun walks sneakily beside the younger. He positioned his body where Kyungsoo’s cheek is accessible enough for his advances. Kyungsoo obliviously still looks outside the window and his left cheek is exposed for Baekhyun. The latter inches closer to the smaller’s head and quickly gives him an attack kiss that makes the smaller shift and fall off of his seat. The taller laughs his out as he sees Kyungsoo’s comical reaction and expression.

“I’m glad...hahaha y-you’re... hahaha back from r-reality” Baekhyun says while laughing and clutching his stomach.

“I’ll get you someday. What’s up with you anyway?” Kyungsoo irritatingly says while standing up.

“No, not me. It is you that is what’s up? Again! you’re in a different dimension” he leans his back on the window “The bell rung already and you’re still there looking so far away. Is it about Jongin?” he winks at him knowingly.

Kyungsoo with the mention of Jongin’s name blushes hardly and jumps to Baekhyun. He immediately covers the other’s mouth and looks around making sure that no one has heard them. He suddenly feels something warm, wet and ticklish on his palm and turns his head back to Baekhyun, whose lips still covered with the smaller’s hand and eyes smiling innocently towards him.

“Did you just my hand?” Kyungsoo says as he quickly retracts his hands off of the taller’s face.

“No?” Baekhyun acts innocently and brings his arms up to protect his body from Kyungsoo’s beating.

“You’re so disgusting!” Kyungsoo hits the taller and wipes his hands on the other’s uniform.

Baekhyun runs out of the class room still laughing while the smaller follows behind him and heads to where Chanyeol and Jongdae waiting for them at the school ground near the gate. On their way out of the building, they heard a loud cheer from a group of girls who are pushing one another to fit all of their their faces on a small window just to see whoever it was inside of the school’s dance studio.

“Those girls” Baekhyun sneers shaking his head incredulously and now walks behind Kyungsoo.

 

“Hey let me see! Let me see!” one girl pushes the others aside.

“Damn they’re so cool and hot!” the girl squeals as the others try to make their chance to peek.

“Sehun is good at dancing.” The shortest girl praises.

“And so is Kai. Look! he’s so hot.” The girl with short hair says dreamily which the other agreed.

Kyungsoo catches what the girls are talking about. Kai? He halts that makes Baekhyun bumps slightly at him.

“Ugh!” Baekhyun steps back a little “Why did you stop?”

Kyungsoo didn’t responds at Baekhyun’s question but walks towards where the girls are peeping. He pushes the girls aside not minding their shock faces.

“It’s CurseSoo!” one of the girls shouts and hides behind her friend. The other girls step back trying not to get themselves close to him. Kyungsoo peeps at the window and catches Jongin dancing his heart on the dance floor.

“OMG! He touched me. No~ I don’t want to be cursed.” One of the girls runs away shouting with exaggerating accusation towards Kyungsoo. The remaining girls’ faces turned white as they watch their friend running away.

“How about the rest of you? Do you want to be cursed?” Baekhyun sass sneakily behind them making the girls gasps in surprise and run away as well. Baekhyun smirks and strides beside Kyungsoo to peep also on the small window.

“Wow! It’s steaming inside and I didn’t know dance club members are this hot” Baekhyun says impressed. He looks at the smaller whose mouth agape and blushing. He chuckles and pushes Kyungsoo’s mouth close that makes the smaller snap out of his trance.

“That’s him!” Kyungsoo announces.

“Who?” Baekhyun looks back at the dancers.

“Jongin! That’s him Baek.” Kyungsoo says cheerfully not averting his eyes from the tan boy.

“Where?” Baekhyun looks at all of the dancers excitedly but he doesn’t have any idea who Jongin is, and still waiting for the smaller to point out the said guy.

“Ooookkkeey~ Can you please at least describe this Jongin of yours?” Baekhyun sarcastically asks.

My Jongin? Why does it sound so right? The smaller’s cheeks blushes madly.

“The boy with a very y sun-kissed skin” Kyungsoo says pointing at the said male.

“Oh! He is y. I like your taste Kyungie. I’m proud of you!” Baekhyun taps his shoulder proudly and looks back at the oblivious dancer.

 

***

 

Jongin is a great dancer. He always wears this intense facial expression every time he makes a certain move. You can see in his every move, his passion for dancing. Sweats slides down his forehead, neck and soaking his shirt too, showing how hard he works. Sehun is as good as Jongin but the latter’s passion is in higher level than the others. The two of them are the only freshman who joined the dance club. Though they are freshmen, they don’t look like one.

The dancers are doing their dance arrangement for an hour now, so the president of their dance club gives them a 10 minutes break. Some of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter