Chapter 1

Love Potion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter I

 

Everyone says that high school is the best time of your life. It is where one's life changes a bit, and it's the start of standing up on your own two feet. The years would be in your teenage time period, where you are in the middle of being young and an adult. You can go out or hang with your friends, be carefree, not have huge financial burdens, and you’ll start to learn how to decide on your own. You can organize and have your own party, be wild, and still have little responsibilities. This new freedom comes with downs and outs, crazy situations, and the chance to fall in love.

Most of the students at this age are curious about how it feels when you see someone that makes you feel butterflies in your stomach. Has heat rush to your cheeks all the way up to tip of your ears. Or the tingling feeling when someone holds your hand. You feel their skin on yours, and it makes you squeal out loud or inside your head. Girls are usually the ones who like romantic love stories, but it will be different for this story.

Do Kyungsoo, a petite, fair skinned boy, with a round wonderful pair of doe-eyes hiding behind his round reading glasses-which makes him look like a nerd. His bangs cover his thick eyebrows, cherry flush lips glints in the sunlight, and his slender shoulders hide under the straps of his bag. All the while he's dreaming of having someone to experience all of this with.

On the first day of his sophomore year, Kyungsoo approaches the school ground with a determined look on his face. He was going to find that special someone who will share the warmth of their love together, but it will be hard for him. Mainly because not all guys are gay. However, you've guessed right, Do Kyungsoo is gay.

For Kyungsoo, freshman year of high school was fun but unlike his friends he was left being single. It’s not that he is jealous of his friends, but he too, also wants to have someone to fall in love with.

The school ground was flooded with new and old students. The new students are excited on their first day. A few upperclassmen are catching up with their old friends, some are playing and running around, while others are laughing and talking within their group. A couple of individuals are flirting in the hallway, but a small amount are just busy being serious with their studies and looking for their classrooms. For him, besides from finding his special someone, he was excitingly talking to his extremely deranged and annoying friends, namely Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Jongdae.

As soon as Kyungsoo enters the school lobby, a group of girls in his year were gossiping about two gorgeous male freshmen. Kyungsoo looks around, and observes the faces of all the new male students and notices that most of them are good-looking. It will be hard for him to find or choose the perfect guy.

 

“I know right! Have you noticed his jaw line and milky neck?” One of the girls asked her friends.

“How about the other’s slightly tan skin tone? It looks y on him!” The other commented as she practically wiped her drool away.

“Girl, both of their asses will kill you!” Says the third one.

 

What a bunch of ridiculous erts. Kyungsoo stares at the gossiping girls incredulously as he passed by them. On the other hand, he unconsciously and shyly observes the jaw lines, skin tones, and asses of all the new guys he comes across. 

Oh this one has a nice , Kyungsoo thinks as he stares at some guy’s rear end while slowly walking backwards. When he realized what he was doing, he hung his head low from embarrassment and immediately turned around. He didn’t notice that there was another body behind him, so he accidentally bumps into it, making his eyeglasses fall down slightly along his nose. He was faced with a board chest. The uniform shirt’s first button was undone, exposing a pleasing tan neck, collar bone, and a little of his chest. Kyungsoo couldn't take his eyes away from it. He sees that the guy was also taller than him – huh! What was he thinking? Of course everyone is taller than him, even freshmen are taller than him. Why am I not blessed with height? – He sighs and pushes his glasses back in place.

“S-sorry!” The younger stutters.  Kyungsoo was a bit confuse of why the other apologized instead of him. He looks up, holding his glasses steady. He was stunned on how gorgeous this guy in front of him was. The smaller of the two wants to say something, but no sounds come out of his plump lips, he just stood there, mute.

The freshman is staring back at him. Kyungsoo feels like he's being pulled by those tantalizing brown eyes. The taller is so handsome, he was glowing, as if he was one of those Greek Gods. The petite male was staring in admiration at the guy's face for too long, making the other slowly smiles at him.

Wow, how can he be so breathtakingly beautiful?

The latter's eyes landed on the other's enticing plump lips, noticing it was moving.  He realizes that the other guy is actually talking and saying something to him. He tried to focus, and when his senses finally came back he hears the younger chuckle. The smaller blushes even more and looks down at his shoes with shame. “Are you okay?” says the taller; worry etching on his face.

“Y-yeah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter