Chapter O3;

After a Rainstorm of Downfall

"..-what?" Sohee asks in shocked.

He scoffs at her. "Come on now, let's go find your dad,"

Her eyes widen, his ignorance hit her, "..Uh?" She swallowed hard. Biting her lips she turned around and continued to walk towards where she came from. The man continues to follow. As soon as she reaches her father, she hid behind him.

"Huh? Mr. Kim?!" He smile taking his right hand out of his jean pocket to shake hands with Sohee's father.

"Professor.,you know him?" Sohee asks with her eyes widen like a puppy asking for help.

Mr. Kim laughs, "He's my student from 4 years ago. His name is Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol."

Chanyeol did a cute salute, and introduced himself; "Hi, kiddo. Guess we really did find your father," he teased the scared puppy looking kiddo.

Sohee stood up tall, speechless, and devastated with his straightforwardness. She clenched the end of her father's sleeves.

"Don't mind Sohee, she is just being her shy self," Mr. Kim teased.

"It's fine, your name is cute. Just like you," he laughed making Sohee more uncomfortable. "Are you guys ready?" Chanyeol asks.

"Whenever you are." Mr. Kim answers getting ready to hurdle the luggage to the car. Chanyeol took charge and grabbed the other two suitcases. He can see the guitar that Sohee picked up.

"Do you play?" Chanyeol questioned the cornered puppy.

"..No, it's not mines." Sohee answered scared and nervously; worrying that she might say something wrong.

"Who is it then? I know that Professor don't play for sure," Chanyeol  responded dumbfounded.

"It's her mother's-" Sohee's dad cutting Sohee off.

Sohee looked down to her foot and kept walking. They finally reached Chanyeol's car.

"I'll take that," Chanyeol's said smiling at Natalie. He reached his hand out to Sohee, she was hesitant to give the guitar to him.

"Hm? Or do you want to do it yourself?" Chanyeol asks.

Sohee's hands the guitar to Chanyeol's hand. Their hand brushed against each other. Sohee's eyes wandered, she noticed Chanyeol's eyes. It was gazing right back at her, he smiled. It startled Sohee a bit. She lit out a little curve at the corner of her lips. But her face don't lie, it was overtaken with redness.

"Go sit," Chanyeol teased. "I know I'm good looking,"

Sohee face flushed pale, Chanyeol noticed it. He grined. Sohee quickly opened the door and had got inside the car. Chanyeol followed from behind. Sohee notices that the weather in Minnesota lightened up a bit, she can see the clear blue sky and it's of white fluffy clouds.

"Put your seat belt on kiddo." Chanyeol teases her once again.

Sohee snapped out of the day dream, she quickly pulled the strap across herself. Chanyeol quietly laughs at her clumsiness.

"Should we grab something to eat?" Chanyeol asks Mr. Kim

"Yes-

"No thanks,.." Sohee cuts her father off.

Chanyeol looks surprise from her sudden answer.

"We are going, it might be a good chance to socialize honey," Mr. Kim explains.

"But Professor," Sohee whined.

"So you do talk," Chanyeol said catching her off gaurd.

"No buts honey," Mr. Kim laughs.

"Yes professor,"

They arrived to a cafe, Chanyeol parked I front of a brick building, the sign read "101 cafe".

"Well, we are here," Chanyeol announces.

All three of them got out and had entered the shop, "What do you want to order?" Chanyeol asks.

"Two double grilled cheese a cup of tea and a strawberry banana smoothie," Mr. Kim relies

"Okay," Chanyeol said clicking his tongue and shot and arrow like from his fingers.

"I will treat you," Mr. Kim offered.

"Really? But I can't professor.." Chanyeol refused.

"You can't, you picking us up and renting your place to us is not enough of what I'm trying to do," Mr. Kim explains.

Chanyeol was stuck of words to say., "Then next time it's on me," he smiled. "Um, I'll take a turkey sandwich without tomatoes and a cup of Americano,"

Mr. Kim smiled back as a response. He then hurriedly ordered while Sohee found a table to sit. Chanyeol found Sohee sitting far at the end.

She must really be independent to chose the furthest table, Chanyeol thought to himself. He found himself walking up to her.

"Hello," he grinned.

Sohee just waved back as a cold response. Chanyeol felt a little rejected. But he laughs it off to cover up his empty feeling.

"So, how old are you kiddo?" Chanyeol questions Sohee in curiousity. "I'm 22 by the way,"

"I'm 19.." Sohee coldly mumbled.

"You're such a baby," Chanyeol said pulling the chair out so he can sit, "I'm mean that you're really young,"

Sohee chuckles out of his dumbness. Chanyeol blushed in embarrassment.

"Uh, by the way. About the guitar, do you know how to play?" He asks.

She shook her head lowering her gaze.

"I can teach you, I'm the best when it comes to guitar," Chanyeol smirked feeling proud.

"Really?" She responded happily and eagerly.

Chanyeol laughs at her adorable self, "Yes, I promise. We can start this Saturday," Chanyeol continues putting his pinky finger up to keep his promise.

Sohee, went back to her old self, shy and shocked. "..huh?"

Chanyeol reaches for her left arm, fold her fingers to the a phone form and crossed his pinky with hers. He looked at her flushed face, it was filled with so many different colors.

What is this..? Sohee wondered.

Mr. Kim walked towards the table, "Are you two catching up?"

"I'll excuse myself for a second.." Sohee blurted in shock leaving the table and heading to the restroom.

What is this? What is he doing? Is he ill? What is wrong with me? Why am I.. What is the word. Shy? No blushing? Questions filled Sohee's head left to right. She look at herself in the mirror, "Not true," she tapped the water to let it run, she scooped a hand full and splashed her face for reality. The water cut off. She look back at her reflection. Giving herself deep thoughts.

-

Chanyeol's POV

"Mr. Kim, I noticed that Soheealways calls you "professor"; is it like a nickname she named you?" I asked sir out of curiosity.

From his expression, he frowned. He wiped his mouth with the napkin in front of him. He cleared his throat, "..After her mother had passed away, she thought that our family is incomplete to be called family without a family memeber, so she stopped calling me dad for a several years now."

I felt terrible for asking, "I'm sorry.."

-

Sohee approached her father and Chanyeol after refreshing her mind. Shawn back was faced towards Sohee but he can feel her cold presence.

-