Chapter O1;

After a Rainstorm of Downfall

"Do we have to leave Professor?" Sohee asks.

"Just for the good daughter." Mr. Kim roughly answers.

Sohee lowered her head and wondered every corner of her father's room. Flashbacks of her mother came to mind as she observed all the littlest details of the the room.

"Go grab your bag and get ready to meet me in the living room," Mr. Kim instructed zipping up his last suitcase.

Sohee did as told and returned into her room.

I don't think I'm ready to leave, she thought to herself weakly. up her affections she had dragged her suitcase out of the room and down the hall. Soon reaching the staircase, she slowly lift it off the ground and walked her way down.

Arriving to the living room she see's her father, with his weak, sorrowful eyes narrowing down to the picture ahead of him. It was her mother. Elegantly smiling back at her father. With her hair pushed back behind her ear, she was holding the guitar that her father had stored behind the closet in the basement.

Mom's beautiful. As always. Sohee thought to herself.

"Professor?" Sohee asks breaking the silence of the house.

Mr. Kim hesitantly coughed up the sadness out of his throat, "Yes hun?"

"You're okay, right?" Sohee quietly mumbled.

"I'm fine, thanks for the concern honey," Mr. Kim lightened up a smile towards his daughter. He is always soft to his daughter, cause she resembled her mother so much. Sohee was all his happiness he had left besides being a teacher. "I had already called the cab to drop us off at the airport,"

Sohee just smiled as a reply.

-

The cab had arrived in front of the house, Mr. Kim had started to put their luggage in the back. Sohee starting picking her nails and her sign of being apprehensive. She rose her head to look at her father. Biting her lips out of feeling uneasy. With a blink of eye she rushed back in the house, ran down the stairs leading towards the basement. Mr. Joan witnessed everything, he was speechless. Swiftly opening every door in front of her till ahead of her stood a tall closet. Dark brown, old, scratched and chipped. She smiled to herself. Mr. Kim had caught up to her. Just strangely looking at his daughter.

"Sohee? What are you doing?" Mr. Kim asks in shock.

"Bringing someone who is important with us," Sohee responded pulling the closet down towards her foot. There stood a guitar case with webs covered over it, dirt and dust. Sohee jumps to the side and rubbed her hands over the case, she dust off the dirt and web with the sleeve of her jacket; then reached for the handles. It was pretty heavy for a weak girl like her. 

Mr. Kim finally realizes what Sohee is trying to do. He smiled, he felt proud and the warmth of his baby girl.

-

A/N: Weellllllllll hello, :). Aha, sorry for any mistakes English is my second language so sorry. Ik, this is a little short, sorry in advance. :3 Subcribe or whatever. :]