Chapter O2;

After a Rainstorm of Downfall

 "Let's bring mom with us,.." Sohee said wiping her tears away from her cheeks. "I don't want mom to be lonely,"

     "That's my daughter," Mr. Kim said placing his hands over Sohee comforting her and pulling her into a hug. "Now, now. We wouldn't want to miss the flight,"

     Sohee let out a soft chuckle, "Lets go professor," she looked her dad in the eye, slowly letting her father go.

-
     The cab slowly parked in front of the airport, the weather was kinda gloomy; but it felt thick and humid.
Sohee can hear cars honking, and racing pass by her. The world was caving in for her, a new step of her world the the first time in the last 3 years. Sohee closes her eyes.

     One, two, two, three. She pictures her mother repeating these four words, giving her courage. She took a deep breath and let it out, slowly opening her eyes, her eyes wandered for her dad's presence.

     "Sohee? Are you ready?" Mr. Kim said patting her shoulder.

     Sohee shook her head, still heavily breathing. She took heavy steps as she enters, the automatic door slid open giving her entrance to go through. Dragging her suitcase she can feel the cool air brush her face.

     "Professor, mom would be happy right? ..Of the new place?" Sohee asks.

     "Mom would be proud of your courage, your braveness you are taking today. Away from hiding yourself." Mr. Kim said complimenting her. He kisses her forehead.

-

     Sohee sat by the window on the airplane, while her father sat on the left beside her. Her father was fast asleep.

     "Thank you.. Dad." Sohee whispered looking at her father, she tried to hold back her tears.

     It's been so long since I've called you that, she reflected to herself.

-flashback-

"Honey, I know you miss your mother.. But so do I," Mr. Kim cries.

"No! You don't miss mom at all, you two constantly fight about you coming home late every night.-

"Hone-

"Don't honey me dad, no.. Professor. You're so up to your work you forget your daughter and your wife. You threw mom in depression cause she thought that you had an affair!" Sohee screams back at her father. Throwing pillows at her father, aggressively pushing her father out the door.

"Get out!" Sohee cries slowly walking back till her back touches the cold wall, the cold wall resembled her today. Stiff and cold. She broke down, to her knees. Her knees became her mother, who she can cry to now. She felt so empty, so given, so alone. She felt that she couldn't do anything without her mother. Her world had slowly broke down, so shattered it blurred her life.

"I love your mom. I love my wife. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry I didn't give you two enough time, enough affection when I'm around." Mr. Kim cries as he walks up to Sohee.

Sohee looks up to her father, who too was covered in tears. She reached in to her father, he held her tightly reminding her that he will now stand as a mother and father all in one for her. The hug was filled with plenty emotions, sadness, happiness, and anger.

-

"Sohee, wake up," Mr. Kim slowly shook Natalie up.

She lift her eyes, it was bright and little blurry. She regained her vision, and responded to her father, "..We're here?" she look around her surroundings, people from the front was all getting up and stretching.

"Let's go." Mr. Kim continues.

They reached the inside of the airport. Mr. Kim was wandering for a person, but there was so many people passing by from left to right. Sohee felt out of place.

-Phone rings-

"Professor," Sohee pointed out, pointing at his pocket showing that his phone was ringing.

"Thanks," he smiled back reaching in for his cell.

"Hello?"

"Hi, sir. Well, I came to pick you up.. But the problem is; I don't know where you are right now,"

Mr. Kim chuckled, "I'm near the waiting area,"

"Okay, wait right there. I'm on my way," The young man let out a small laugh.

"Who was it?" Sohee asks.

"My student, he is pretty clumsy," Mr. Kim teased.

Sohee kept looking down to the guitar.

"Wait right here, I'm going to go use the restroom," Sohee informed her dad.

"Okay, be quick,"

Sohee nodded in confirmation. She left her luggage with her dad including the guitar. She walked avoiding eye contact from everyone just down to her foot.

"Augh-

"What are you doing?"

Sohee look up to the person she had bumped too. He smirked, taking off his sunglasses.

"I'm sorry," the two said at once.

Maybe I should just head back to dad.. Sohee thought as she turned her back towards the man.

What is she doing, he thought laughing to himself.

Sohee slowly walked away, the man followed from behind. Sohee didn't give no care at first, she still avoid any type of eye contact. She continued to walk, feeling a little nervous cause the man still followed from behind. She swallowed nervously.

Is he mad that I bumped him? Is he going to do something to me? Mom, help me. The world is scary..

Sohee decides to confront the man following her, "..why are you following me," she asks nervously picking on her nails.

The man looks at her weirdly, "Look here, I don't know but I think we are go the same way; and plus; don't worry, a kiddo who looks like that, I wouldn't even hit on."

Sohee was devastated, glad to know she was still human. She felt insulted.

-

A/N; OH LORD. Yes I know, I made this chapter a little longer. 938 words. Thank you, subcribe; vote.