I Miss Him

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [CONTENTID1] I Miss Him [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Beep. Beep. Beep. The sound of the incessant blaring alarm clock woke Raina and Dylan up. The two girls both groaned inwardly and twisted around on the bed. Raina rolled over and grabbed Dylan's side like how a koala holds a tree. 

"Wake up sleepy head, we have class in 30 minutes," said Dylan as she peeled Raina off of her side and sat up.

"Can't we just sleep a little longer? It only takes me 10 minutes to get ready," yawned Raina while stretching her arms out above her head.

"No! It takes us at least 10 minutes to drive to campus, so get your off and start changing," said Dylan as she slid out of the bed and headed to the bathroom.

"Fine!" yelled back Raina while she stared at the wall for a couple of seconds before getting out of bed herself.

Raina pulled out her duffel bag that she brought over and rummaged through the bag. She pulled out black high-waisted shorts and a white crop-top. After finishing putting on her clothes, she found her hairbrush and brushed through her long brown hair, getting out all the tough knots. Raina clasped her toothbrush and joined Dylan in her bathroom. The two didn't say much and did their morning routine, but on a faster pace. Once finished, the best friends laced up their shoes and got into the car.

Luckily, the two managed to get to their first class in time without the professor yelling at them. The two said their goodbyes before heading off into the directions of their classes. Raina's first class is English 150 with a professor who has the most monotone voice ever. Dylan's first class is labs, which she could care less for. 

Raina walked into the lecture hall for her English class and sat down in the middle section of the seats. Raina took out her notebook and started to jot down what the professor was saying. She mildly cared about what this teacher said because she only took this class as a back up to her main dream job. Eventually getting bored, she started to stare ahead and zoned out the teacher. She moved her notes out of the way and placed her head on the books and dozed off.

*Flashback*

Leo watched from the back of the dance room, observing as Raina moved on the dance floor. He was amazed, her movements were so fluid. She was dancing to a remix of a Justin Timberlake song and was hitting all the beats hard. Leo couldn't take his eyes off of her because he has never seen a girl dance with a hip-hop feel instead of doing ballet. 

"Your dancing is amazing, I've never seen a girl dance like this instead of doing ballet," said Leo as he came closer to Raina.

"Well, I prefer this over anything. I love dancing and I hope I can keep on doing it," smiled Raina.

"Teach me some dance moves," smiled back Leo as he stood next to her.

"Okay," said Raina eagerly.

Raina showed him how to pop his body to make it look like it vibrates. He struggled at first, but after Raina corrected him, he was able to do it properly. Next, she showed him part of the choreography that she has been working on. 

"You can't move like that," Raina said as she stood behind him to change his position, "your body needs to be more precise, like this." Raina showed him how he should place his arms.

"I'm trying my best," whined Leo, "your moves are too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter