The Lion Stuffed Animal

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [CONTENTID1] The Lion Stuffed Animal [/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2]

Leo stretched his arms upwards and let out an exasperated sigh.

"Finally! This fan meet dragged on for ages," yawned Hyuk as he stood up to shake out the stiffness in his joints. 

"I am kind of sad that it is over," said HakYeon while wiping the tears that accumulated at the corner of his eyes from yawning,"we hardly ever see our American fans."

"That is so true!" exclaimed Hongbin with a smile despite the tiredness that is setting in, "which fan stood out the most to you guys?"

"I think it was the girl that gave Leo the lion. That lion resembled him so perfectly. She even made you blush profusely," laughed HakYeon as he nudged Leo on the side.

"I saw you stare at it for awhile, why is that Leo?" asked Wonshik from the other end of the long white table.

"Yeah, I saw that too!" Hyuk got up and went to sit next to Leo to hear his answer.

"I don't know," said Leo coldly, "maybe she thought it looked like me?"

"Damn I could feel the coldness from all the way over here," faked shivered Wonshik. Leo eyed him and sent eye daggers his way.

"Well look at the time!" said HakYeon to ease up the tension between the two boys, "it is time to head back to Korea guys."

All the boys stood up from their appropriate seats and gathered all the presents that they received that day. Out of all the members, Hongbin garnered the most love with his never ending amount of presents. Of course, Hongbin got the most gifts out of all of us. I mean he is the most attractive, I'll have to admit. However, enough is enough with all the love he receives. Leo thought to himself as he stared absent-mindedly at him. Leo scoffed to himself as he saw him drop all the gifts that he previously held. Serves him right. Leo laughed at the scene of Hongbin frantically gathering them up again. 

The boys placed all their gifts into the back of the black van and plopped down onto the tan leathered seats. After all s had fallen asleep, Leo reached behind the back seat and pulled out the lion from earlier. He eyed the lion and felt as if he had seen this from somewhere. Where is this from, and why do I get an eerie feel of familiarity? Leo looked at the animal, trying really hard to remember where it is from. Glaring at the thing did nothing for him, to help recall his memories. Giving up, he hugged the animal tightly between his hands and his chest and fell asleep the second he placed his head on the side window. 

*Dream*

"Leo, do you remember when you won this for me last year?" called an unrecognizable voice as she took out the stuffed animal from her school bag.

"Yeah, and you literally begged me for that dumb thing," said Leo to the other person.

"It's not dumb! It's my favorite thing ever!" huffed the girly voice.

Leo moved to sit next to the girl that was seated at her desk. He stared at the girl's features. He secretly admires the way her nose scrunches up when she gets annoyed, the way her tongue sticks out to the side when she is focusing on something, and he loves the way her eyes would get big when she gets really excited. All these things he loves about her, are things he would never say out loud nor would he have the confidence to do so. He loves the relationship they have now, and would rather not ruin it with his feelings.

He continued to watch her as she played with the stuffed lion that she always kept with her. Her bangs came lose from the gust of the wind and shadowed her face. Leo reached over to her face and tucked it back behind her ear. The girl looked up and shyly smiled.

"Want to go outside and play soccer?" The girl got up from her desk and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter